Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

yea shame he had that sinister side to him. Used to watch the cosby show on nick at nite almost every night
i withhold judgement till i see something stick. cuz to say he definitely had that sinister side suggests hes guilty of all that mess. i refuse to condemn a man on nothing more than a womans word. ive seen and read far too many cases where 20 years later chicks hit the "just kidding, i was upset so i lied" (and of course theres no penalty for that) so this whole situation im super skeptical. but if hes guilty then, what a terrible ending to an illustrious career. what a TERRIBLE end.
Meanwhile Jared Fogle is tucked away somewhere quietly
no need to even go there. we know why this particular celeb is getting vilified the way he is. reading the entire doc that was filed against him today, the chick says he molested her 3 times and each time she continued to have regular talks and visits with him, took trips with him, chilled at his house alone with him, went on dates with him. i just find it so hard to believe someone is willing to chill with their molester time after time after time like its all good. then stay silent. then when someone else reopens the case (not even the victim, but somebody else reopened this) you say "ill cooperate if you need me to" is just weird. unexplainably weird.

i withhold judgement till i see something stick. cuz to say he definitely had that sinister side suggests hes guilty of all that mess. i refuse to condemn a man on nothing more than a womans word. ive seen and read far too many cases where 20 years later chicks hit the "just kidding, i was upset so i lied" (and of course theres no penalty for that) so this whole situation im super skeptical. but if hes guilty then, what a terrible ending to an illustrious career. what a TERRIBLE end.

no need to even go there. we know why this particular celeb is getting vilified the way he is. reading the entire doc that was filed against him today, the chick says he molested her 3 times and each time she continued to have regular talks and visits with him, took trips with him, chilled at his house alone with him, went on dates with him. i just find it so hard to believe someone is willing to chill with their molester time after time after time like its all good. then stay silent. then when someone else reopens the case (not even the victim, but somebody else reopened this) you say "ill cooperate if you need me to" is just weird. unexplainably weird.
normally I agree but he had too many women talk about it, he must've done something

4Gp4uOg.gif

normally I agree but he had too many women talk about it, he must've done something
terrible logic.
those "hoverboards" so trash lmao. mmy boss got one and damn near killed herself.  she got stuck in a spin trying to learn it, fell off and was about 2 inches from smacking her head on the corner of a metal pole. they  blowin up under peoples feet and catching fire lmao. its ridiculous. u ALWAYS look like a fool wilin on one of these things

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom