Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Man U gotta do what u gotta do to get paid but that's gotta be the white equivalent of shucking and jiving.

Man U gotta do what u gotta do to get paid but that's gotta be the white equivalent of shucking and jiving.
roll.gif

At first I thought dude was black, I was getting very upset to say the least.

That looks like the guy from the video where he knocked the kids cereal out blasting MOP. And it looks like he was trying to do that same thing in the car.

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo. smh she said she swears on her life she didn't get anything. then how would they know u used the card dummy? oh lord. i have no sympathy for a thief. how embarassing for them. GOOD! repped for starting my day off right lol
WTH was that little girl talking about at the beginning? They are wilding as parents.
dont be swayed by youtube comments thats not what the lil girl said lol

Last edited:
Our boy is back at it 
indifferent.gif

http://www.out.com/truman-says/2016/1/04/jaden-smith-stars-new-louis-vuitton-campaign
[h1]Jaden Smith Wears Skirt in New Louis Vuitton Campaign[/h1]
The son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett poses in women's clothing for a new campaign

BY OUT.COM EDITORS

MON, 2016-01-04 08:06

Louis Vuitton's creative director Nicolas Ghesquière has unveiled his latest spring-summer 2016 women’s ad campaign on Instagram, with a special guest star: Jaden Smith.

Smith is photographed by Bruce Weber in a moto jacket and metal embroidered skirt from the Louis Vuitton spring women’s collection, along with three female models.

It’s not the first time the young actor is seen wearing a skirt. In 2015, he was  Hunger Games actress Amandla Stenberg's prom date, and wore a black tuxedo jacket over a white skirt. A vocal supporter of genderless clothing, Smith is spreading his vision to the luxury fashion industry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom