Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

never trollin. i just stopped at anyone thinking 1.3 bill jackpot = 1.3 in ur pocket. and A LOT of people think this. God forbid 2 or more people win this jackpot and both take the cash out... sheesh.

That, "I did that!" look at the end.
laugh.gif

Shes doin it and knows it.
smokin.gif
hella doin it. like based says... take pride in everything u do man lol. she woulda got a raise or a job if i saw that in person and was in position. if u can wrap a box with gusto... i need u on my team. ill find a fit.

never trollin. i just stopped at anyone thinking 1.3 bill jackpot = 1.3 in ur pocket. and A LOT of people think this. God forbid 2 or more people win this jackpot and both take the cash out... sheesh.
lol what exactly are you saying b and what does it have to do with the math problem?

Not trying to derail with an argument, but it's still ALOT of bread fam. 10 people could win and take the cash payout and it would STILL be a lot of bread

lol what exactly are you saying b and what does it have to do with the math problem?
they think i didnt realize the end number wasn't correct. i was saying nah i went to school b i just didnt even get that far into the problem before i stopped reading lol. just defending my math skills. and then i made another comment on how bad the problem was to begin with assuming only 1 person wins.

Not trying to derail with an argument, but it's still ALOT of bread fam. 10 people could win and take the cash payout and it would STILL be a lot of bread
of course! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet let me get my hands on like 10 mill alone. u talking 50+? I'm doing reckless ****. All of NT gonna eat for no reason lmao. fly every active member out for a surprise summit at based's house or something lmao

Last edited:
they think i didnt realize the end number wasn't correct. i was saying nah i went to school b i just didnt even get that far into the problem before i stopped reading lol. just defending my math skills. and then i made another comment on how bad the problem was to begin with assuming only 1 person wins.
iight man .. this chick out here thinking she solve our problems and I thought you was cosigning her giving everyone 4 dollars each. Got it.

of course! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet let me get my hands on like 10 mill alone. u talking 50+? I'm doing reckless ****. All of NT gonna eat for no reason lmao. fly every active member out for a surprise summit at based's house or something lmao
MyShape.jpeg

[h1]High school football star has rape charge dismissed after accuser contacts him on Facebook to say it never happened[/h1]
Call it bitter sweet.  A high school football star who was once one of the most highly sought after athletes in the nation has had a rape charge against him dropped after the woman confessed on Facebook that the rape never happened.

Brian Banks, who is now 26-years old, spent six years in prison and broke down crying when the prosecutor moved to have the case dismissed.

“There are no words in any language, no gesture in any culture that can explain or describe what I have been through,” said Banks. “I hope my story brings light to a major flaw in the judicial system.”

Banks was once a football star with dreams of playing in the NFL.  He was only 16 when a woman accused him of kidnapping and raping her at school.   The woman, Wanetta Gibson, added him as a friend on Facebook and in a message said she wanted to “let bygones be bygones.”

article-2149462-1346D8FE000005DC-245_634x452.jpg

Banks’ attorney, Justin Brooks, said that Gibson and Banks met and she was caught on video admitting that no rape every took place, and that she would help him to clear his record.  She was then brought before prosecutors and is now obligated to repay the $1.5 million that her mother was paid by the school for what allegedly happened.

“I will go through with helping you but it’s like at the same time all that money they gave us, I mean gave me, I don’t want to have to pay it back,” she told Banks.

Banks went to jail in 2002 for the crime, when he was just 16 years old.  At the time, he was being heavily recruited by USC and other colleges. He was on his way to fill out college applications when he met up with Gibson and went to a stairwell to make out. He apparently said something she didn’t like, which led to the allegations of kidnapping and rape.

article-2149462-1346ED03000005DC-481_306x423.jpg

Investigators found no physical evidence of rape. Due to the pressure from his attorney and prosecutors, Banks pleaded no contest to the kidnap and rape charge, after being told that he would get 41 years in prison if he fought the charge and was convicted.

Banks thought he would get just 18 months based on his attorney’s advice, and instead ended up in prison for six years.   While in prison, his case was taken on by the California Innocence Project.

“Brian’s story is so compelling, and his case for innocence so clear, we knew we had to take this on,” said Justin Brooks of the Innocence Project. “Brian lost a huge part of his life when he was unjustly sent to prison.”

Banks has had to remain on probation under electronic monitoring and could not get a job after being registered as a sex offender.

“This is a kid who was a superstar,” Brooks added. “He would be playing the NFL now if this hadn’t happened.”
Glad he finally got out, but his athletic career was ruined, name tarnished, and people will remember him for this tragedy.

These women are scandalous man. She is def' wildin to the fullest extent for this 
sick.gif
mean.gif

bruh..... smh this why i tell all the young homies stop chasing these garden tools. theyre irrational. only thing that can happen is they derail you, get you caught up, or get you messed up. chase ya dreams and go find a grown adult woman when the time is right.

dude whole life is ruined and she sat up there and lied. what type of person can do that? what type of person can say "if i lie here.... this person will go to jail, possibly get killed or raped in there. am i willing to ruin this persons life because my feelings got hurt? .....yup. **** em!" 

LAWWWWWDDDDD i wish i could say what i really feel bout this foolishness. was just having a convo the other day with my homie saying he doesnt understand how much these fake rape allegations get put in and taken as truth. he said it doesnt happen anymore. smh

bruh..... smh this why i tell all the young homies stop chasing these garden tools. theyre irrational. only thing that can happen is they derail you, get you caught up, or get you messed up. chase ya dreams and go find a grown adult woman when the time is right.

dude whole life is ruined and she sat up there and lied. what type of person can do that? what type of person can say "if i lie here.... this person will go to jail, possibly get killed or raped in there. am i willing to ruin this persons life because my feelings got hurt? .....yup. **** em!" 

LAWWWWWDDDDD i wish i could say what i really feel bout this foolishness. was just having a convo the other day with my homie saying he doesnt understand how much these fake rape allegations get put in and taken as truth. he said it doesnt happen anymore. smh
repped for the realness

Over my rep limit but yeah that is some real spit dude. What happened to Banks is a nightmare SMH.

Last edited:

Wasn't there another one in like GA or something where the chick lied about being over 18, the guy found out, approached her father about what was happening and ended it, and still got charged and locked up? 
mean.gif

Marcus Dixon
I don't think this was the one I was thinking about, but this one is crazy too. 18 and 16 year old consensual sex and he got charge with statutory rape AND child molestation, AND it was the first time that that Child Protection Act with that molestation charge was used in the courts, and it involved a black kid and a white girl who they say father was racist???

Maaaan, that's a whole other thread needed indeed. 

I tried to tell my little brother about that when he was in school.

He transferred to a predominantly white Christian school to play football, and of course all those choir girls, cheerleaders, etc loved him. Was team captain and got Player of the Year and Defensive MVP, All conference and stuff. Those girls parents would come up to me and my mom and step-father talking about "your son has a good head on his shoulders....if he keeps it up, he's going to be playing in college, etc ,etc." I told him he can be friends with them and he can even hang out with them, but don't think for a second if/once they find out it might be more than that, that some of those parents start acting crazy on him.

Going through the same thing with the wife's little brother now because he plays baseball, so you already know it isn't too many brothers that play that in school compared to other races. 

Like Tek said, we gotta teach the young brethren to be careful out here. 

I don't think this was the one I was thinking about, but this one is crazy too. 18 and 16 year old consensual sex and he got charge with statutory rape AND child molestation, AND it was the first time that that Child Protection Act with that molestation charge was used in the courts, and it involved a black kid and a white girl who they say father was racist???

Maaaan, that's a whole other thread needed indeed. 

I tried to tell my little brother about that when he was in school.

He transferred to a predominantly white Christian school to play football, and of course all those choir girls, cheerleaders, etc loved him. Was team captain and got Player of the Year and Defensive MVP, All conference and stuff. Those girls parents would come up to me and my mom and step-father talking about "your son has a good head on his shoulders....if he keeps it up, he's going to be playing in college, etc ,etc." I told him he can be friends with them and he can even hang out with them, but don't think for a second if/once they find out it might be more than that, that some of those parents start acting crazy on him.

Going through the same thing with the wife's little brother now because he plays baseball, so you already know it isn't too many brothers that play that in school compared to other races. 

Like Tek said, we gotta teach the young brethren to be careful out here. 

Not to get off topic on the thread but when I was in high school us as Seniors smashed 9th graders all the time. And I'm in Ga scary if the parents ever caught wind & wanted to press charges.

Back
Top Bottom