Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Which NTer is this?

I have found out recently that my son has purchased several expensive shoes with my credit card without my permission. I came here after seeing this in his browser history and it seem like a good place to ask questions. He has purchased some jordans and those god awful kayne west shoes. The jordans are grey and ashed colored the box they came in has public school on them. Another pair he purchased are white black and a red dunking man on the side. The kanye west shoes are black all over. All the shoes seem brand new all them were still wrapped in paper in the box and they are all size 10.5. First how much are the shoes worth. Next what is the best way to ship these shoes if anyone wants to buy them. Next how do I use paypal. Is it like Western Union? Whoever wants to purchase these can have them. Just help me get them out my house best way possible for you. Please email removed for spam purposes after tonight to contact me. This is my sons account and Im not subscribed to this website. Update. WOW. Never knew shoes were worth this much. Back in my day Chuck Taylors went for $35 at the shoe store. I was told the price of the shoes retail value. I will sell them at the cost because someone should get the chance to get this shoes fairly and not pay a arm and a leg. I don't enjoy the harass towards me. This is my sons account. If you have anything thing to say negative towards me do so towards my email but this account will be returned to my son after his grounding is over and what he did was wrong but he doesnt deserve being harassed by random individuals. SOLD!

females cant think straight when theyre angry. smh she really just tried to kill dude? she dont even have any remorse, she got out the car talkin bout "after everything ive done for you?" all calm. its like she doesnt realize what she just tried to do.

Dude coudda been seriously hurt. Homie just walked away not even fazed, dude coudda been paralyzed.
hurt? dude that big *** suv just smashed into a parked car. he wouldve been sandwiched between the trunk of a car and the front of an suv moving at at least ~30mph. she woulda crushed his insides at minimum. a f***ed up death to say the least

hes so calm because it probably wasnt the first time 
tbh he prolly knew what time it was. he was smart to record the WHOLE thing and go back inside once she got out. all the cases she put on him bout to be expunged. he mighta been in shock that she took it that far. who knows. i dont think he realized how close he was to dying tho

truly thankful he unknowingly stepped to the side right as she came back.........sheesh that impact would be crippling or deadly

yo honestly, even if he just got clipped by the car when she rammed it, an injury like that to your knees would just ruin your quality of life

Back
Top Bottom