Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

stacey dash ladies and gentlemen:
mean.gif

Meanwhile BET give nominations to caucasian artist and they even win them (Eminem, Sam Smith, Justin Timberlake, etc)

The whole no BHM because there is no WHM 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Pisses me off like when I was in school and the kids used to say it wasn't fair that there are HBCUs but no HWCUs....I would tell them, you do realize that all schools were HWCUs and that is why HBCUs were pretty much created, right?

BET, TVOne, and Centric are 3 channels out of what....900+ channel lineup? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Meanwhile BET give nominations to caucasian artist and they even win them (Eminem, Sam Smith, Justin Timberlake, etc)

The whole no BHM because there is no WHM 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Pisses me off like when I was in school and the kids used to say it wasn't fair that there are HBCUs but no HWCUs....I would tell them, you do realize that all schools were HWCUs and that is why HBCUs were pretty much created, right?

BET, TVOne, and Centric are 3 channels out of what....900+ channel lineup? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dunno if they really dont understand, or refuse to understand why creating our own stuff was necessary. i wish stacey would go back to posing naked and just shut up and fade away. really wish she would just do a pr0n and be done with it lmao

i dunno if they really dont understand, or refuse to understand why creating our own stuff was necessary. i wish stacey would go back to posing naked and just shut up and fade away. really wish she would just do a pr0n and be done with it lmao
Man I even had one kid say that I got into a college over him because I was black 
mean.gif

I told him, sure we have the same GPAs, but you don't play basketball, football, track, in like 4 academic clubs/programs, with community service, higher SAT scores and active in your local church like I am (granted he played baseball and was in 2 of those academic programs with me but that was it) but yea...I am sure me being black was the deciding factor. 
laugh.gif

When other races are winning and getting ahead of them, they call on that stuff as the reason, but when they are eating and banking off of their "heritage" they act just as dumbfounded, ignorant, and blind to what is going on. 
Stacey Dash is proof positive looks ain't everything
mean.gif
I swear I think that is what pisses me off with her too. She is so pretty and then opens her mouth and that mess comes out of it 
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I swear I think that is what pisses me off with her too. She is so pretty and then opens her mouth and that mess comes out of it :lol: >: :smh:  

such a STARK contrast. she hates herself man. theres no other way. its like shes uncle ruckus for real

Man...listen...used to love Stacy Dash before I heard her dumb a** opinions.

Man I even had one kid say that I got into a college over him because I was black :smh:

I'll never forget I was talking to this dude about me going to an HBCU and this cat has the nerve to say my education was inferior :stoneface: .

Got mad at first but just laughed it off, told homie...explain to me how my inferior education has so many of those who went to PWI's working for me.

Last edited:
Man...listen...used to love Stacy Dash before I heard her dumb a** opinions.
I'll never forget I was talking to this dude about me going to an HBCU and this cat has the nerve to say my education was inferior
indifferent.gif

Got mad at first but just laughed it off, told homie...explain to me how my inferior education has so many of those who went to PWI's working for me.
I swear her and Lisa Raye were like 2 of the baddest older women going. 
nthat.gif

Those KING Magazine covers 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom