Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

yall ALL wilin for saying he doin it. u get ur wife back for sexting, by letting the entire world see her naked? lets think about this.....

pretty sure that's Harlem. But do I feel sorry for her no, doing it, No because shorty definitely look like something you slide to the crib to drink Hennessy/Patron and smoke mad Newports.

You wanna be a tot, be a tot :rofl:

The girlfriend looking mad suspect. What do they say, when your eyes move to the left you can tell someone is lying.. shes off to me, not like shes sad, but like she had something to do with it... idk, maybe im tripping. 

I dont know man, but why is he still in the hood after coming up on 400k?

I know the hood builds jail house mentality but come on bruh be smart.

Before he even cashed the ticket he should of grabbed a lawyer and a financial advisor :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know about a financial advisor off 400k. Just got to be smart with the money. That could be blown in a weekend. It's not really life changing money.

400k doesnt warrant a financial advisor unless youre the sort of person that has a mountain of debt and doesnt understand why. But really he should have cleared whatever bills/debt he had and bounced from that area

Last edited:

this is why i never agree with lotto winners being exposed when they win. its like the state is purposely setting someone up to get taken out. if u win money like that and u live in a place like that, u gotta leave. immediately. dont tell anybody not even family that u won. 

and then the crooked *** government talking bout "new proposal, we can keep u anonymous if you give us ANOTHER 25% of the winnings" its flat out extortion. you already losing 40-50% in taxes and fees if u take the lump sum. now i need ANOTHER 25% gone to keep my family safe? 

F what all these N talking about. so if the lotto was for 1 mil and i won and wanted to stay anonymous, id walk away with ~250k? 

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom