Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:nerd:

Who got banned?

Your clone accounts.

You just lost over 1000 reps.

tumblr_n1iwk5BiUR1tsh9bxo1_400.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this reminds me of a time that I was coming out of a lounge and began walking to my car. as I'm walking the parking lot, there was some white dude like 2 cars over by where I parked. He was squatting and had a pipe and a lighter in his hands. He noticed that I seen him and the first thing he says is

"Oh my god dude, I promise it's not crack. It's not cocaine either, I swear"

I just hit him with the :lol: :lol: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Its da M3 though.. 

some 97's in good condition can go for like 14k

It's a stupid cop, but it isnt that far fetched. 

this reminds me of a time that I was coming out of a lounge and began walking to my car. as I'm walking the parking lot, there was some white dude like 2 cars over by where I parked. He was squatting and had a pipe and a lighter in his hands. He noticed that I seen him and the first thing he says is

:lol:

:rofl:

roll.gif

what you drive fam ? 
police interceptor atm. wanted a loaded 2015 kia optima but those are gone already. new optima is ultra trash camry looking. so now i have no idea what i even can get anymore. im trying to stay mid 20s, and the next car i want is the lexus or hyundai genesis. both start at 30 used smh

Dont ruin this thread with the stupid car/price bickering. This thread is only for laughs.

Ya'll need to go back to the Jeep thread with that nonsense.

Would you pay that?
I personally wouldn't pay that for a 08 with 80K+ mile car.

However, all the bluebook value indicate the vehicle is "worth" 28+ or so ..
I knew that's why ya said he was wilding but ..... if he really much have that M3, so beat it. I never would agree or cosign.

Back
Top Bottom