Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

mean.gif
 everything in florida. she a cutie tho.

and what did i just miss in here? someone snapped on fousey?

If your making 80 k a year and you still have to pay tax on that. Then I see it as four plus years of free pay. Some people might use it to get ahead save and invest, and some might blow that ****..

I'm pretty sure there's a ton of dudes, even on this board, that make a good salary and have like 20k or more insavings, imagine if you were already setup like that, and 400k just fell into your lap..

But yeah, if your not use to having free money, who knows what's going to happen.. Lol

Last edited:
Just clicked this thread and this is the first thing I saw.... How on earth can you retire on 400k in LA of all places? Or are you being sarcastic?
I'm one of those people who already has a career and a house...you know, a normal person, one that's not waiting to hit the lottery to live life.

400k invested is more than enough.

Who gives a **** about context they know exactly the **** they starting doing that
eyes.gif
mean.gif
I'm not giving them a pass slick I'm just wondering what even brought them to be in this situation? We all get the picture that it is bad. I am just trying to figure how the pieces came together to paint it in the first place. Outrage is not my only reaction to outrageous things.
eyes.gif

Who gives a **** about context they know exactly the **** they starting doing that :rolleyes :smh:

I'm not giving them a pass slick I'm just wondering what even brought them to be in this situation? We all get the picture that it is bad. I am just trying to figure how the pieces came together to paint it in the first place. Outrage is not my only reaction to outrageous things.:rolleyes
Context is they had a class picture and every body wore shirts with a letter on them that said a message. Then afterwards those letters took a picture together. They didn't come to school with ni**a shirts

Last edited:
Context is they had a class picture and every body wore shirts with a letter on them that said a message. Then afterwards those letters took a picture together. They didn't come to school with ni**a shirts
But were they seniors? And was it prior to or after prom? SO if they did'nt wear the shirts to schools did they make them in home economics and stash them? So much to learn
nerd.gif

Who's mans............

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom