Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:stoneface:

Damn yall hating on the fly youngins? Like damn how do kids suppose to dress? I understand lil man wit the sagging trues n **** but I see nothing wrong with lil homies up there. That style looks better on kids than grown *** men. U guys think all kids should wear light up sketchers n kmart jumpsuits?

I don't want to see mini-me versions of the large amount of dudes that dress like that. It's like they're cloned. lmao

Last edited:
Damn yall hating on the fly youngins? Like damn how do kids suppose to dress? I understand lil man wit the sagging trues n **** but I see nothing wrong with lil homies up there. That style looks better on kids than grown *** men. U guys think all kids should wear light up sketchers n kmart jumpsuits?

I kinda agree with that statement. Put the little kids side to side with maybe a 18-20something dressed like that and you can kind of mistake the latter for dressing like the former.

I wouldn't say I'm hating, but kids need to choose their own clothes and actually be kids.

I've seen young kids act like prima donnas. Worried about scuffing their sneakers or dirtying their clothes. I never thought about that stuff as a kid. I just went out and played. Grass stains and tears in the jeans. Faded Ninja Turtles shirt. Instead of buying your child an $80 crewneck. Get them a glove so they can play catch or start a game with their friends. Take them to the park.

Kids grow too fast to spend the time and money to style them anyway. Plus it's incredibly corny.

Its funny dudes sounding jus like our parents/grandparents when we was growing up. "when I was your age, we went outside n did stuff, we had paper routes not playstation" times change yall dudes need to understand that. Im pretty sure those kids play outside n do all types of ****, we really dont kno the occasion based on a picture. I have a 17mth old n id be damned if I let him pick out his own clothes anytime soon. Everybody lets their kids go out n play n they wear whatever but when we go out to eat I dress him accordingly n dress him like me.

i might could let the snoop and pac pieces go. but hold up, this dude seriously has a dmx flesh of my flesh tattoo?

Back
Top Bottom