Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Co-sign. I'm in tears 
roll.gif

"black face" was never a part of german culture or history...
viewing their protest through the lens of a country with a strong history of black slavery is the only reason you see it as offensive

Thats cause they just killed black folks on sight instead of putting them in camps like other minorities. Germany is racist as ****, moreso than the usa in terms of overt racism probably.

Mmmm can't wait to put a nice sized magnum in my mouth, with that white creamy filling in the middle. .... Said no one ever.......Well maybe Cardi B. But that's it

Hamburger Helper dropped a trap album called "WATCH THE STOVE" for april fools and it's doing numbers...
If you run down a list of brands that understand, appreciate and contribute to the hip-hop community, Hamburger Helper probably wouldn't make the cut.
And that's probably why the brand just dropped a surprisingly good rap album about food for April Fools'.

It's a perfectly confusing stunt to pull. If you listen to the five tracks, which have names like "Feed the Streets" and "In Love With the Glove," it'd be easy to forget that this comes from Hamburger Helper.

The beats are solid, even catchy. But then you hear a lyric like, "Hamburger helper/ Eat it all and then we dip/ On the stove so long I burn my lip," and remember that this is the best (or worst, depending on your outlook) form of branded content.

The album, which is called "Watch the Stove," is available on SoundCloud. That page is filled with delightful Easter eggs, like the album description that reads, "Doesn't have to be fancy to be good. Mission: feed the Internet. Trolling lame dinners since 1971." And then there's the parental advisory: "Delicious Content."
So far the reception has been overwhelmingly positive
https://soundcloud.com/hamburgerhelper   

sick.gif
roll.gif

"black face" was never a part of german culture or history...
viewing their protest through the lens of a country with a strong history of black slavery is the only reason you see it as offensive
Thats cause they just killed black folks on sight instead of putting them in camps like other minorities. Germany is racist as ****, moreso than the usa in terms of overt racism probably.
Are you comparing 12 years of nazism in the germanic people's 2000+ year history 

to the  246  years of institutional slavery/racism in the United states 240 year history?

you are playing yourself

Last edited:
Are you comparing 12 years of nazism in the germanic people's 2000+ year history 

to the 246 years of institutional slavery/racism in the United states 240 year history?

you are playing yourself
So Germany is free from all forms of racism and has been since 1945?

to the  246  years of institutional slavery/racism in the United states 240 year history?

you are playing yourself
So Germany is free from all forms of racism and has been since 1945?

Germany didn't kill blacks on sight lmao what
people pulling historical lies outta their *** because they know fools will believe them

GWAP  Are you speaking from knowledge or are you just talking out ya *** bro?  Just look up German colonialism and enlighten yourself. 

^Exactly

not to mention the players did this as a protest AGAINST racism....

dude's in here are too up in their feels to understand that not every culture can be viewed through their limited perspective

GWAP  Are you speaking from knowledge or are you just talking out ya *** bro?  Just look up German colonialism and enlighten yourself. 
so show me proof that they shot blacks on sight in germany

or that germany has a history of "blackface"

I'll wait...

lol German colonialism???
Yeah, let's bring up COLONIALISM
literally the thing every nation in power did at one point or another in their history :lol:
Does that automatically make Americans racist towards Chinese? Boxer rebellion...

the BLM crowd has infiltrated niketalk

trying to get worked up over germans who are protesting AGAINST racism

yall need to go sit down and post these rants on your tumblr

Back
Top Bottom