Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

lol German colonialism???
Yeah, let's bring up COLONIALISM
literally the thing every nation in power did at one point or another in their history
laugh.gif

Does that automatically make Americans racist towards Chinese? Boxer rebellion...
 I mentioned that cause he said they only had twelve years of nazism like racism in that country didn't predate Hitler. 

the BLM crowd has infiltrated niketalk

trying to get worked up over germans who are protesting AGAINST racism

yall need to go sit down and post these rants on your tumblr
so now Im part of BLM because i point out the stupidity in that? lmao 

I like how the link to the story "Blackface is big in Germany"was highlighted.
I I google image searched. Not a web search.

bro i clicked that literally before you posted that german shepard with a black face ... after I saw your troll post I went back screen cap'd it and walahh .. 

bro i clicked that literally before you posted that german shepard with a black face ... after I saw your troll post I went back screen cap'd it and walahh .. 
I know. I like that you had clicked that story.
That's what I was saying. And a blackface German Shepard is in the image results. About 30 images in. I was looking for old racist blackface photos, saw that and laughed.

Yeah the German story is weird. They did it as a show of solidarity to their black teammate who was considering quitting. But from the American lense, it's kinda offensive.

Also note that they didn't actually all paint themselves. It's a photoshopped picture of the team that's been recolored

Are you comparing 12 years of nazism in the germanic people's 2000+ year history 

to the 246 years of institutional slavery/racism in the United states 240 year history?

you are playing yourself
smh .. U always want to raing superior .. Just sit ur *** down b

You act like 12 years is a walk on the park on those that manage to live and the nearly 6 million that were murdered.

Smh the stupid **** people say to prove a point.

Last edited:

Are you comparing 12 years of nazism in the germanic people's 2000+ year history 

to the  246  years of institutional slavery/racism in the United states 240 year history?

you are playing yourself
smh .. U always want to raing superior .. Just sit ur *** down b

You act like 12 years is a walk on the park on those that manage to live and the nearly 6 million that were murdered.

Smh the stupid **** people say to prove a point.
when did nazi germany kill 6 million blacks..?!?!?

source?

Back
Top Bottom