Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

RELEASE? What part of the game is that?
release that sob right in the toilet. Tf? 
laugh.gif

Straight up doing it
laugh.gif

When I got my wisdom teeth out, I was like "100,99,98............... (teeth get taken out)........... I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS HIGH BEFORE I LOVE YOU"... then the nurse asked me to not yell...
man just got mine out like 2 months ago. they told me during the operation i was cheering them on and clapping and celebrating every tooth they took out. i was like o_O the hell? i dont remember that, and then my wife showed me a quick video of it. ashamed... i was. lol
It really is, Dude was the man at one point having back to back movies and shows, and now nothing, but im sure someone will use his services one day, or make Stomp The Yard 6
How my dude verified on twitter but doesn't have a verified place to stay? Hollywood is scary.
O_O what makes u think hes homeless against his will? dude is caked up. if he doesn't have a "home" to go to, its because he chose not to buy one. he probably was an apartment or condo type of dude who moved in with his chick. you really believe cuz she kicked him out dude bout to be camped out on the walk of fame or hitting up chris brown asking to rent a room? cmon yall lol

Last edited:
Dude hasn't exactly been making box office smashes and associating with shorty in the first place shows he's out here making terrible life decisions, wouldn't shock me at all if dude was broke.

Straight up doing it :lol: ...

When I got my wisdom teeth out, I was like "100,99,98............... (teeth get taken out)........... I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS HIGH BEFORE I LOVE YOU"... then the nurse asked me to not yell...

man just got mine out like 2 months ago. they told me during the operation i was cheering them on and clapping and celebrating every tooth they took out. i was like o_O the hell? i dont remember that, and then my wife showed me a quick video of it. ashamed... i was. lol

It really is, Dude was the man at one point having back to back movies and shows, and now nothing, but im sure someone will use his services one day, or make Stomp The Yard 6
How my dude verified on twitter but doesn't have a verified place to stay? Hollywood is scary.

O_O what makes u think hes homeless against his will? dude is caked up. if he doesn't have a "home" to go to, its because he chose not to buy one. he probably was an apartment or condo type of dude who moved in with his chick. you really believe cuz she kicked him out dude bout to be camped out on the walk of fame or hitting up chris brown asking to rent a room? cmon yall lol
So you just gonna say that and not post the video tho?

So my friend was commuting to work on the subway today where he came across this and couldn't help himself and had to the take the picture.

:rofl:

That's why I got a system so this never happens 
pimp.gif
 Got a work laptop and a leisure laptop and on my leisure laptop I use one browser for normal leisure and another for xxx rated leisure. 

Have no idea who that is. He sent it to me saying he took the pic this morning. I didn't question its authenticity if it's a picture going around the web, I was too busy laughing.

its legit, check put david bekham on the right peeping. lol

Back
Top Bottom