Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nice try.

Right ...
take yo sassy behind somewhere talking about "fleek"
um hum

Here ya go ...

Last edited:
Didn't even watch the vid. Saw the title said Jason Whitlock, can't stand that dude. Hate when he's a fill in on PTI. I refuse to watch when he's on.

I'm a Kobe fan, a laker fan... He's being pretty damn harsh, but he's making some valid points.
what valid points? Kobe has 5 titles ... **** and keep it moving. I can guarantee that there are a ton of franchise that wouldn't mind being dead last and the butt of all jokes for one title let alone 5.

I don't understand how people can't embrace Kobe wanted to be the Man and doing it himself but glorify dudes like Lebron that always ***** about needing help but never delivering ...

SMH

what valid points? Kobe has 5 titles ... **** and keep it moving. I can guarantee that there are a ton of franchise that wouldn't mind being dead last and the butt of all jokes for one title let alone 5.

I don't understand how people can't embrace Kobe wanted to be the Man and doing it himself but glorify dudes like Lebron that always ***** about needing help but never delivering ...

SMH

Either you got that killer in you or you dont.

Bron dont.

Steph does, Westbrook does.

The league is lucky that Bron doesn't have that killer mentality, ala Kobe, Jordan, cats like that.

Imagine someone the size and speed of Bron, out to kill cats like Kobe/Jordan were.....It wouldn't be fair to players and teams across the board.

The league is lucky that Bron doesn't have that killer mentality, ala Kobe, Jordan, cats like that.

Imagine someone the size and speed of Bron, out to kill cats like Kobe/Jordan were.....It wouldn't be fair to players and teams across the board.

..until now..

Now? Nah, he's just now putting up numbers he's averaged his whole career.

I'm not impressed.

Naw you said it wouldnt have been fair to other players, now that we got No conscience Steph in the league, Super Lebron would have some comp.

we aren't lucky .... We want to see greatness and LeFraud has robbed us from that.

we aren't lucky .... We want to see greatness and LeFraud has robbed us from that.

Robbed you.

Hand to god, I never believed in that man.

Back
Top Bottom