Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

the thing ppl dont understand is that while they argue about how one person doesnt represent the whole race, to "other races", that one person WILL represent that race to them :smh:

These weak *** ****** don't represent me. Nobody I know would EVER go for that bs. Must be middle America

what i meant was that that white ppl see this and will take her actions to think that they can treat any black person any kind of way

of course thats not true but that doesnt mean she isnt giving them the excuse

what i meant was that that white ppl see this and will take her actions to think that they can treat any black person any kind of way

of course thats not true but that doesnt mean she isnt giving them the excuse

I feel u. That's how I felt about that "white family at a black bbq" thread. Now that family and their kids is gonna think all black folks get down like that. The kids might say the wrong **** to some black folks that don't fit the stereotype one day thinking it's all good and it would come off racist as hell

Last edited:
where's Daffy Duck when you need him?
daffy_tap.gif

That koolaid prom proposal had to have happened and photographed without that girls parents being there at the time. Like, if they were present, how do you let something like that happen and then photograph it? What was her pops thinking? Is the kid asking a black girl to prom with koolaid packets, fried chicken and watermelon the son of the black girls fathers boss? Whose mans is this? Lol

If it just the koolaid packets I would of still thought it was sketchy but let it pass but watermelon and chicken is extreme...she should do something to his dog u know how white folks feel about them

A lot of White people are just shady like that. They like to play like they don't understand how that would be offensive. And shes def acculturated to an extreme level, even a girl that young would have enough dignity to straight up slap dude and tell him to keep his bigot *** running. Plus that falls on her parents, she should know to never let anything like that slide.

Seeing how they are on the porch, it's probably a friend that came with him. On some tag team, hey this black girl thinks I'm hot, shes obsessed with being with a white guy, lets go clown her on the cool.

If it just the koolaid packets I would of still thought it was sketchy but let it pass but watermelon and chicken is extreme...she should do something to his dog u know how white folks feel about them

Naaa blaad I love dogs. U perpetuating the stereotype that blacks hate animals.

There is so much wylin' about this situation...

"A monster pack of six super rats the 'size of cats' have been found living on a British housing estate.

Pest controller Lord Dean Burr was called in to catch the family of rodents, who were about 2ft long each, and believes they got so big by eating each other.

The 36-year-old, who inherited his title from his late uncle after his father turned it down, admitted it was the biggest vermin he had seen since setting up his rat catching company 15 years ago.

Lord Burr told the Daily Star: "It’s possible that these rats got so big by attacking and eating smaller rats.

“Getting six this big in one swoop is unheard of.
"

The rodents were caught by pest control expert Lord Dean David Burr

“They were big, a foot to two feet long – that’s the size of a cat.”

He had been carrying out a routine inspection of his traps on a housing estate in Tooting, South London, when he made the discovery.

Read more: This 2ft super rat with giant teeth is the biggest a pest controller has seen in 18 years on the job

The rodents had been too big for the traps and were left wedged inside them, he told the newspaper.

It comes after a giant 2ft super rat was captured by pest controllers in Humberston, Grimsby, after experts were called in to deal with reports of vermin scuttling along the patio.

S.W.A.T. Total Pest Control owner Jeff Sullivan, 58, confirmed that the rat is the biggest one he's encountered in his 18 years working in the sector.

The ex-Royal Engineer said: "There is a lot of misrepresentation with guys taking photos of rats with mobile phones and holding it out at an extreme arms-length to create the illusion that it's bigger than it really is.

"But this is the real deal, it's the largest rat I've ever seen."

OKAY
roll.gif

1. THE RATS ARE LOOKING LIKE MASTER SPLINTER.

2. The exterminator is named Lord Dean David Burr

3. He's rocking a serious Slick Rick chain in that flick.
roll.gif

Last edited:
damn hurt a dog?? You wylin. And F'd around hit on a negative stereotype and you ain't even know it.

Back
Top Bottom