Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

whats so funny about mitchy..dude is actually making moves...my boy is apart of a record label that does business with him..and they have a deal lol..Ive said it before I was at Mitchy's first gig with my dude's record label at bently's in Cleveland...he's honestly business savy just corny as hell from his internet persona

I couldnt do those two blonde chicks they look dirty and nasty too ratchet for me :smh:.. I will say the one in the white shorts looks like she can ride it with the best of them though lol..

Ummmm.....What's wrong with this?

money has a nice little team, but lets start with ol girl on the left looking like roger from american dad.

Ummmm.....What's wrong with this?

money has a nice little team, but lets start with ol girl on the left looking like roger from american dad.

:lol:x when I saw that pic on now way girl, I thought it would be perfectly fitting for this thread because of the ratchet looking chicks in the pic, but I guess when you look at it, it's not bad compared to other ratchet pics I seen. and at least he got some chicks on his team and I don't even have one :smh: so I should be the last person to say he's not doing it when in actuality he is. I'll just take my L and keep it moving. P.S, The 2 blonde chicks ain't bad looking. it's just the hair color that's off. it doesn't suit them IMO.

I'm sayin', they ran up on him? They were snatchin' him up in that pic?

not sure

from the smoking section:

Social media is abuzz after a picture of JoJo Simmons getting roughed up by one of Juelz Santana’s goon buddies was posted on Instagram today.

In the damaging photo posted above, rapper and Juelz’s Skull Gang member Hynief is seen accosting JoJo while the preacher’s kid clings to a cell phone.

Along with the picture, Hynief also posted the caption:

“Guess who I caught y’all Lil punk *** Jo Jo that made the diss track look at his face when he ace! #facts shouldn’t pop **** if u not bout that life real ****** don’t care who u related too **** *****.”

The beef between Juelz and JoJo started when the Harlem Diplomat name dropped JoJo on a track that Joey perceived as a diss. Following proper rap protocol, JoJo in turn released the “Holy Water” diss track against Juelz.

No word on who JoJo was calling for help.

Read more: http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2013/04/juelz-santana-jojo-beef-pic#ixzz2QNdIOVzD

Social media is abuzz after a picture of JoJo Simmons getting roughed up by one of Juelz Santana’s goon buddies was posted on Instagram today.

In the damaging photo posted above, rapper and Juelz’s Skull Gang member Hynief is seen accosting JoJo while the preacher’s kid clings to a cell phone.

“Guess who I caught y’all Lil punk *** Jo Jo that made the diss track look at his face when he ace! #facts shouldn’t pop **** if u not bout that life real ****** don’t care who u related too **** *****.”

The beef between Juelz and JoJo started when the Harlem Diplomat name dropped JoJo on a track that Joey perceived as a diss. Following proper rap protocol, JoJo in turn released the “Holy Water” diss track against Juelz.

Read more: http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2013/04/juelz-santana-jojo-beef-pic#ixzz2QNdIOVzD

son got thugged for defending himself on wax smh :smh:

son got thugged for defending himself on wax smh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom