Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

It is fake. That guy is a prankster. Heres a link to the vid

the fact he did not get his *** whooped is a miracle,let him of have been in my area talking all that nonsense they wouldve beat the stupidity out of him

You reminded me of Die Hard when they made John McClane go up in Harlem with that racist sign around his neck.

Last edited:
The comments on TSS are comedy
“Russy get mom or Angela now! Stop playing Russy!"
:rofl:

Damn that's messed up, I kind of like Jojo he a funny guy, he a class clown though he ain't bout that life.

This hyneif fellow just wanted to use him for promo, wouldn't run up on a real goon.

Damn that's messed up, I kind of like Jojo he a funny guy, he a class clown though he ain't bout that life.

This hyneif fellow just wanted to use him for promo, wouldn't run up on a real goon.

gary warnett's assessment of the picture:

That JoJo Simmons picture looks like a still from some straight-to-DVD hood comedy where JoJo & Sisqo have 24 hours to raise 20k.

gary warnett's assessment of the picture:

That JoJo Simmons picture looks like a still from some straight-to-DVD hood comedy where JoJo & Sisqo have 24 hours to raise 20k.

:rofl: Also featuring Eddie Griffin. :lol:

"He Gotta' Get It"

Last edited:
lol they all go the "bad boy" route & old the head is doing it he's probably a cool *** father/uncle :smokin

Last edited:
Y'all talking smack to little kids is hilarious and sad. You must have extremely low self esteem to do that and actually mean it

|I not to be a smartass but when dude entered the shop with that big cross somebody else was recording and the owner didnt notice?
and the owner sounded off ... fake .. i couldnt watch it :smh:

Last edited:

he needs to go sit down somewhere and chill the hell out before he gets hemmed up again. Some douche bag is gonna put it on him over nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom