Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I know it's early y'all, but im casting my vote for lil mans being 2016 "Doin It" award.

Convinced buddy is holding cats @ gun point and forcing em in his chair.

Dude had a picture of his barber's certificate, so dude graduated from somebody's barber school w/ cuts like these. They was slandering buddy so bad last night he made his page private and deleted all his pics. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Dude wouldn't last 2 days in the shops out here. He got the nerve to post pics of those Mickey Mouse jobs? :x :lol:

Why do some of the befores look better than the afters :rofl:

Last edited:
dude does the WHOLE haircut with scissors. seems like the only clippers hes got are some of those offbrand beard trimmers from walmart and he said **** it this is good enough to use.

Convinced buddy is holding cats @ gun point and forcing em in his chair.

Dude had a picture of his barber's certificate, so dude graduated from somebody's barber school w/ cuts like these. They was slandering buddy so bad last night he made his page private and deleted all his pics. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

You think Gunna.ThaBarber could line my mans Jared White bowl cut?

My question on this is, at the end of the day he got her pregnant. So, he is most likely liable to pay child support.

What's going to happen if they want to pursue a relationship when she comes out? Like what is he's still underage? Chick is about to have his child.

My question on this is, at the end of the day he got her pregnant. So, he is most likely liable to pay child support.

What's going to happen if they want to pursue a relationship when she comes out? Like what is he's still underage? Chick is about to have his child.
she got an abortion

she wasn't that dumb then ... but what would of have happen. Just curious ... that's one situation I don't know much about.
His parents were down with the *****.So maybe they would have came out of pocket but I mean if you having a kid with a 13 year old can't expect child support from a child himself. Pops was sitting up there proud as hell when his son brought her home like..

By law a person of that age cant consent. they can't legally work, im sure the courts wont setup child support. plus shes seen as a predator/accuser, so you really arent awarded anything in a case like this. Being the defendant. 

Family. I peeped the WDYWT thread tonight for the first time in months, and I see this: 

"Originally Posted by alp  

For today

"

@alp explain yourself b. 

Back
Top Bottom