Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

We don't rock timbs that much :lol:

It's a well known fact that Y'all don't really like timbs, it's just the only shoe strong enough so the rats don't chew through it.

Lol I was eating pizza at my local spot the other day and a mouse came from the street into the spot, ran behind the garbage can in my direction and then I told the owner. This dude took his shoe off and was beating the mouse to death :smh:
Ruined my appetite for the day

How he gonna do his delivery boy like that :smh:

Lol I was eating pizza at my local spot the other day and a mouse came from the street into the spot, ran behind the garbage can in my direction and then I told the owner. This dude took his shoe off and was beating the mouse to death :smh:

:smh:

Did he crip walk after tho? :nerd:

Dead.

90% of the people here won't get that reference tho.

Did he ever find out who robbed him. I know he thought it was an inside job but I forgot if he ever caught anyone.

Could have been worse though :smh:

i dunno if you guys have seen this but

she woulda had to catch that down, forward+right, right + punch.

actually... not even... she woulda caught the level 2 special: down, forward+right, right, forward+right, right + heavy punch+ light punch

then the 2 black people standing next to her saying it dont bother us. NOPE. black chick woulda got pimp slapped. black dude on the right woulda got tysoned. they watched that girl SPIT on dude. NAH. EVERYBODY is getting some now.

Doesn't make it right but from the looks of the video seemed like them people was with the white chick wylin

I'm willing to bet she gets ran though by hood black dudes and uses the word to be funny/slick disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom