Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Doing it 
nerd.gif

Man flies to China, waits for online girlfriend for 10 days

A Dutchman recently found out the hard way that online dating doesn't always go as planned.Alexander Cirk was hospitalized for exhaustion after waiting 10 days at Changsha Huanghua International Airport in China for a woman he met online.

A Dutchman recently found out the hard way that online dating doesn’t always go as planned.

Alexander Cirk was hospitalized for exhaustion after waiting 10 days at Changsha Huanghua International Airport in China for a woman he met online, according to the BBC.

His online girlfriend, identified only as Zhang never showed up.

According to CCTV, the 41-year-old flew to China from Holland after a two-month online courtship with Zhang.

Zhang told a Hunan TV outlet that she thought Cirk was joking when he told her he was flying to China, CCTV reported.

“One day he sent me a photo of air tickets abruptly, and I thought it was a joke,” Zhang said. “He didn’t contact me later.”

When Cirk landed and tried to contact the 26-year-old, her phone was off because she was in another city having plastic surgery, CCTV reported.

But while many might think that was the end of the line for the online lovers, Zhang told the news station she is open to continuing the relationship.

No word on whether Cirk wants to give it another go.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...holland-china-waits-airport-10-days/87992362/

Last edited:

I'm sure that paint from the cabinet is toxic but my mans need to patent this concept this is smart as hell

Some company is already writing blueprints

Man flies to China, waits for online girlfriend for 10 days

A Dutchman recently found out the hard way that online dating doesn't always go as planned.Alexander Cirk was hospitalized for exhaustion after waiting 10 days at Changsha Huanghua International Airport in China for a woman he met online.

A Dutchman recently found out the hard way that online dating doesn’t always go as planned.

Alexander Cirk was hospitalized for exhaustion after waiting 10 days at Changsha Huanghua International Airport in China for a woman he met online, according to the BBC.

His online girlfriend, identified only as Zhang never showed up.

According to CCTV, the 41-year-old flew to China from Holland after a two-month online courtship with Zhang.

Zhang told a Hunan TV outlet that she thought Cirk was joking when he told her he was flying to China, CCTV reported.

“One day he sent me a photo of air tickets abruptly, and I thought it was a joke,” Zhang said. “He didn’t contact me later.”

When Cirk landed and tried to contact the 26-year-old, her phone was off because she was in another city having plastic surgery, CCTV reported.

But while many might think that was the end of the line for the online lovers, Zhang told the news station she is open to continuing the relationship.

No word on whether Cirk wants to give it another go.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...holland-china-waits-airport-10-days/87992362/
I heard Chinese ***** doesn't even smell that good :nerd:

^if you messing with the dirty chicks, yeah
But that's of every race

Never had odor problems when I was dating this Chinese chick

This is supposed to be a light hearted thread I'm not tryin to see a dude get murked :/

Nm that **** was lame as hell :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom