Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Exactly. A t-shirt :lol: But you let it be known how uncool it was and then tried to play it off like you weren't the one that brought it up.

Hey dude, we just wanted to know why you thought it was so uncool. You didn't really give a reason.

Have you ever met a Native American? Been to a pow wow?

Any Native American would say dude is doing it. You have the right to find it not cool but your reasoning doesn't really make sense. It's fine. You must not know much about their culture.

But I am telling you you came off ignorant. Try to downplay it like you weren't insulting him and just found it uncool, don't care what others think of your opinion, etc... Good deflection.

I said fake outrage because you made something out of literally nothing.

Last edited:
Exactly. A t-shirt :lol: But you let it be known how uncool it was and then tried to play it off like you weren't the one that brought it up.

Hey dude, we just wanted to know why you thought it was so uncool. You didn't really give a reason.

Have you ever met a Native American? Been to a pow wow?

Any Native American would say dude is doing it. You have the right to find it not cool but your reasoning doesn't really make sense. It's fine. You must not know much about their culture.

You're really doing to much famb

^WTF?! NOOO. Was just about to ask for an update on our boy Joshua :rofl: Did anyone watch last night? We got new clips?

:smh: y'all two righteously cut across 8 lanes of traffic without signaling and caused a 2 hour pile-up in here :lol:

I don't think it is cool that you make fun of traffic pile ups, they are often times fatal :lol:

I'm outchea 8)

I'm a true African and I don't get mad seeing black people here wearing our traditional garments and such. But would for them to know the history behind our attire and not just rock it to match with a pair of Js

You hatian fool stop lyin.

Back
Top Bottom