Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

This is not funny, its sad.

This Lil boy name lil Ryan just pulled a gun out telling my daughter he is going to kill her brother. I called the police and they already know who he is. They trying to build a case on him

This is not mine, its from a facebook post

Last edited:
Lil kids are strapped even more now these days.

My lil cousins potna was freestylin couple weeks ago in front of his trailer wit a pistol in his hand. Extended clip and everything.

If i remember, hes only 14.

Gwinnett County, Georgia - Police are hoping someone can help identify two home invaders. They were caught on camera as a woman in the house shot at them.

"She exercised her right to defend her livelihood and property," Cpl. Deon Washington with the Gwinnett County Police Department told Channel 2’s Nicole Carr.

Surveillance video from inside the home shows the Gwinnett County woman rush from her bedroom and then unloads all her bullets on the three men who kicked in her front door.

The woman is a local restaurant manager who was staying in a housemate's Spring Drive home for work-related reasons.

She heard the three intruders break into the home around 4 a.m. Friday. Video shows the men have guns clearly in hand.

Police said the men were looking for cash when they met their match.

As they exchange fire with drywall debris clouding the dark home, the video shows one man run through a glass door.

Another man died of his injuries in the driveway. :smokin

The video then shows the woman being consoled by a housemate who gently takes away the gun.

"It's not common that we receive this caliber of surveillance video showing the crime unfold, an actual home invasion," Washington said.

Now police need to find the two surviving suspects.

"They're not wearing anything on their faces so we're highly anticipating someone watching the evening newscast will recognize these people," Washington told Carr.

Police are asking if you know anything to please call the Gwinnett County Police Department.

My guess is maybe they just moved in, but who knows. Either way shorty was bout that action

I know that home invasion video is about a serious situation, especially since someone died, but it is funny as hell.

The way her husband causally walks out at the end, the way the dude that doesn't run out the house took that hard right :lol:

Last edited:
I know that home invasion video is about a serious situation, especially since someone died, but it is funny as hell.

The way her husband causally walks out at the end, the way the dude that doesn't run out the house took that hard right :lol:

Right, rubbing his eyes and **** like what happened? And the way she casually calls 911 after dumping the whole clip

That 1 dude ran thru a glass window :lol: on some kool aid man ****

Last edited:

Right, rubbing his eyes and **** like what happened? And the way she casually calls 911 after dumping the whole clip

That 1 dude ran thru a glass window :lol: on some kool aid man ****

Stopppp lmao love seeing thieves get theirs. She risked her life crazy tho. Lucky cuz one of those dudes shot back. And her husband was completely useless smh

Quote:
I had homies when I was young strapped up at 13
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. Most them dead or locked up now

Social media just sheds a bigger and brighter light on what been going on for decades really. America is violent
**** been happening this ain't nothing new.  Back in the 80's you might get killed by a dope slanging 7 year old.  Believe it's really much sweeter these days compared to the crack epidemic.  

So, just out of curiosity... do you also have issues with people wearing images from other cultures like; buddah, Vishnu or African prints?
If it was a white guy wearing African gear - I would would!

Buddha and Vishnu are religious symbols so probably not ...

Extreme 

Just like if I would see a white man - dressing just the same as black panther member - I would have a problem.

Why can I not have a problem?

US is wildin for thinking Christopher Columbus should be celebrated and teaching our kids dumb ****

4.png

5.png

6.png

plus things like a SLAVE OWNER recounting a time he saw him take a baby out of a mother's arms and smash it's head on a rock while his men had his way wit her thus him stating he would forever have nightmares from the acts that he had seen. a slave owner

Last edited:
Yall are wildin thinkin u doing it talking about people of european descent shouldn't dress in black panther or native american attire. If they're doing it mockingly obviously thats out of line but if they like the style and respect the culture whats the problem?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom