Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

105w4ex.jpg

Damn, that's crucial. This happened to a lil child in a stroller the other day. The elevator opened, and it wasn't there. Mom didn't see it, a wheeled the stroller in and RIP to the toddler.

Last edited:
Why was he so mad at the elevator? Dude angry that it takes time for the elevator to come up or something? Darwin awards nominee. And how is that door so frail :lol:

Damn, that's crucial. This happened to a lil child in a stroller the other day. The elevator opened, and it wasn't there. Mom didn't see it, a wheeled the stroller in and RIP to the toddler.

Talking about the one that happen in Coney Island right ?

Smh i read it and it just puzzles me how you dont see an elevator there and proceed to enter :smh:

RIP to the toddler, only a month old

http://nypost.com/2016/10/13/baby-in-stroller-falls-to-death-down-elevator-shaft/

Such a bueatiful baby

I used to install elevators for a few years.

You have a better chance of a satellite landing on your house than an elevator door opening when the cab is not landed on your floor.

For the guy that fell in.  If he was more than 1 floor off the basement, his only chance would be if the elevator was below and he hit the cab roof.

The brackets that hold the rails the elevator rides on will probably kill you on the way down.

Then there is the pit steel or the base.  Fall into that off balance from 10 ft and you might luck out and survive as a vegetable. 

Oh and you wont even get a chance to anicipate impact because the only light in the shaft is coming from the door you walked through.

Last edited:
I used to install elevators for a few years.

You have a better chance of a satellite landing on your house than an elevator door opening when the cab is not landed on your floor.

For the guy that fell in.  If he was more than 1 floor off the basement, his only chance would be if the elevator was below and he hit the cab roof.
The brackets that hold the rails the elevator rides on will probably kill you on the way down.
Then there is the pit steel or the base.  Fall into that off balance from 10 ft and you might luck out and survive as a vegetable. 

Oh and you wont even get a chance to anicipate impact because the only light in the shaft is coming from the door you walked through.

Thanks for the info. I will definitely not be playing around with elevators.

I know, right? I gave my daughters an elevator speech after reading that.

Last edited:
I still need an explanation on how that baby died in Coney Island.

How does an elevator door open, clearly not there and you proceed, and its not like it catches you by surprise, the doors open to the side so you have more then enough time to see theres a big damn hole.

How does an elevator door open, clearly not there and you proceed, and its not like it catches you by surprise, the doors open to the side so you have more then enough time to see theres a big damn hole.

Probably not paying attention. That **** happens all the time in the PJs (elevator door opening and the cabs not there, stuck between floors). Even been in the elevator before and the door opened between floors. **** was pretty scary i wont lie

Probably not paying attention.
That **** happens all the time in the PJs (elevator door opening and the cabs not there, stuck between floors). Even been in the elevator before and the door opened between floors. **** was pretty scary i wont lie

How?????? This is where i'm lost

The elevator comes, you look straight to see when the doors open so you can proceed.... so if your not paying attention you telling me your head is to the side and just chit chatting and assume the elevator is there and just walk ?

The elevator comes, you look straight to see when the doors open so you can proceed.... so if your not paying attention you telling me your head is to the side and just chit chatting and assume the elevator is there and just walk ?

Its possible. Maybe she was on her phone texting or something and just walked right in. Who knows theres a number of possibilities. Either way its sad R.I.P to that little girl :frown:

I auto pilot so many times in my life it's crazy. You never expect things like that so I get it.

Back
Top Bottom