Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Which one of ya'll saving her? :nerd:

i liked what was happening until he actually took it off - man I was hoping this dude would of have just bounce ...

dude recording is a troll - the entire time all he was doing was trying to intimidate him - everything was going by the waist side then he had to push his luck which ultimetly paid off by telling him to take it off ..... SMH

Dude was just being calm smoking sig and then just punked out ... if he would of have just kept saying ok thank and just let ramble and ramble and not give in, Im sure ***** boy would of have left ego all hurt ,,,,

Seen this happen at some Mason barbeques

Some old head showing out to pump his ego take light (any mason gear ) from.new heads becuase they didnt know answer

Pissed me of ... started jumping in for newer members.

^So dumb. That's what he gets for being impatient.

If you needed to get somewhere, you should have managed your time and left earlier.

^So dumb. That's what he gets for being impatient.

If you needed to get somewhere, you should have managed your time and left earlier.

Word.

I will say, the driver with the dashcam intentionally sped up in order to cut the BMW off. Just pointing that out.
BMW shoulda been patient still.

A New Jersey thief tried to get away with a whole lot of cheddar. Darluis Ortiz, 18, has been charged with stealing $160,000 worth of Jamaican cheese, authorities said Thursday. The lactose-loving teen stole pallets of Tastee Cheese products from a food warehouse in...

Back
Top Bottom