Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yo it's ain't the height it's the fact he almost clipped that dock :smh: people too reckless man

Last edited:
Yo it's ain't the height it's the fact he almost clipped that dock :smh: people too reckless man

This. He didn't eem take more than 5 seconds to judge the distance or nothing. I take more time than that analyzing how to jump over a damb puddle

Doing It. :smokin

EXACTLY.

Just a smallest of slips when leaping off could have seen his trajectory off and smacking into that dock :smh:

Reminds me of that gruesome video online where some dude jumped off a small dock, like nothing major, and he fell and has his face split open down the middle.

The video is online, I RECOMMEND to not watch it but curiosity will get the best of you.... the man survived too, literally open face tryna breath.

Maybe it looked higher than it was but people commit suicide all the time jumping off bridges. Dude wasn't even hurt.

I believe the ones jumping off bridges onto the highway, etc. jump head first, then an unsuspecting driver finishes them off. :smh:

I really thought the cat in the video was going to hit the dock, extremely reckless and foolish.

Maybe it looked higher than it was but people commit suicide all the time jumping off bridges. Dude wasn't even hurt.

I believe the ones jumping off bridges onto the highway, etc. jump head first, then an unsuspecting driver finishes them off. :smh:

I really thought the cat in the video was going to hit the dock, extremely reckless and foolish.

I was thinking about people jumping off the golden gate bridge into the water. At a certain height hitting water is like hitting concrete. But i see now that he only jumped 129 feet. It looked higher than that, still crazy. Dude was swimming through the air lol.

I was thinking about people jumping off the golden gate bridge into the water. At a certain height hitting water is like hitting concrete. But i see now that he only jumped 129 feet. It looked higher than that, still crazy. Dude was swimming through the air lol.

Yes, agreed with you. The building this fool jumps off looks to be about 6-8 floors and his camera lens is skewing the overall depth so it looks higher. Still dangerous.

Most people wont even jump off the 10m diving platform.
Anytime you jump over 50 ft, you'd better enter pretty clean.
That was yolo as hell even if under 129ft. He was goin up there and gettin er done.
Beauty

Back
Top Bottom