Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Can't hate on a consensual arrangement.

Doing it.

This is real. :x
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...ndocumented-immigrant-Before-you-10033932.php

Smh only in my city...

I wonder what his net worth is since he's been out of the league for some time. 

Did he keep all that money from his big contract??

I wished he lasted longer in the league. 

He still plays ball in drew leagues and stuff like that.

Also the Magic are still paying him since they Amenesty him.

From 2014-2017 he is owed over 60 million.

The man doesnt really splurge so he probably saves it all.

He had a video on tmz ill find it and embed later but he hasnt spent any of the money from his last major contract. He creates apps and also was involved with brining 5 guys to cali. dude is real life the money goat

He still plays ball in drew leagues and stuff like that.

Also the Magic are still paying him since they Amenesty him.

From 2014-2017 he is owed over 60 million.

The man doesnt really splurge so he probably saves it all.
Wow, no wonder he's set.
He had a video on tmz ill find it and embed later but he hasnt spent any of the money from his last major contract. He creates apps and also was involved with brining 5 guys to cali. dude is real life the money goat
Good for him. Good to see him investing and being smart with his money.

Yo it's ain't the height it's the fact he almost clipped that dock :smh: people too reckless man

EXACTLY.

Just a smallest of slips when leaping off could have seen his trajectory off and smacking into that dock :smh:

Reminds me of that gruesome video online where some dude jumped off a small dock, like nothing major, and he fell and has his face split open down the middle.

The video is online, I RECOMMEND to not watch it but curiosity will get the best of you.... the man survived too, literally open face tryna breath.
I remember watching this years back. He jumped off a bridge but didn't jump out far enough and he hit a concrete dock face first. :x :x

this is very real, me and my brother were in Austin the last few days and couldn't believe we seen this with our own eyes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom