Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Flip sold 100,000+ copies of that album independently back in '00. He actually was doing it.

Last edited:
yeah, a lot of dudes (especially in Dallas) said it was a fruity cover and wouldnt even give him a fair shake. Flip had talent though, and he could hustle. Now he's just lazy

Dallas music is trash. I think Mr. Pookie did 100k independent back then too. That deal Lopez got back in the day never panned out for DSR they're still in Pleasant Grove. Dorrough came and went. Play N Skillz make a hot beat every now and then. Badu is the only person I can think of that ever had a significant fan base or did well commercially. H-Town has always trumped the Triple D musically. We got a couple of local guys who make a hot Dallas club song but that's about it.

Dallas music is trash. I think Mr. Pookie did 100k independent back then too. That deal Lopez got back in the day never panned out for DSR they're still in Pleasant Grove. Dorrough came and went. Play N Skillz make a hot beat every now and then. Badu is the only person I can think of that ever had a significant fan base or did well commercially. H-Town has always trumped the Triple D musically. We got a couple of local guys who make a hot Dallas club song but that's about it.
when i stayed in irving this is the only homegrown artist i heard at the time 

yeah, a lot of dudes (especially in Dallas) said it was a fruity cover and wouldnt even give him a fair shake. Flip had talent though, and he could hustle. Now he's just lazy

Dallas is stuck in that little swag dance phase like Atlanta was for a little while.

Lil Flip used to bang I don't know what happened to him after the TI ordeal. TI talmbout he dissed flip cause a bird told him he was dissin' him. :smh:

Nobody can front on this classic though:

Last edited:
respect for any yolorenzo reference. double combo points for your ayolorenzo variation.

Last edited:

this album was classic back in the day

Mmmm, ain't dis some s&^t ?

What is wrong with you? Do you intentionally post here in an attempt to make me hate you? :lol:

You think that they were wildin cause they were sportin nice cars and fancy clothes
Fresh jewels Girbaud, flexin one five oh?

Do or Die was definitely doin' it in the back of the C A D I double L bumpin' AC.

Last edited:
Mmmm, ain't dis some s&^t ?

What is wrong with you? Do you intentionally post here in an attempt to make me hate you?
laugh.gif

You think that they were wildin cause they were sportin nice cars and fancy clothes
Fresh jewels Girbaud, flexin one five oh?

Do or Die was definitely doin' it in the back of the C A D I double L bumpin' AC.
I agree they was.  lol One of my favorite groups of all time.   I posted because of the over the top cover of them all getting dome.    
roll.gif

Last edited:
Belo from Do or Die was found guilty of murder and only got 10 years. I know he was doin' that bop with a grin when he got that sentence.
laugh.gif
LOL yeah I remember hearing about that.  I thought he was gonna be gone for life.  He got lucky I know he was happy as hell to only get 10 years for second degree murder.
laugh.gif
  He must of had a good lawyer to get him out of a life sentence.    I hear they got a new album in the works too.  They still be coming out with solid music.

Back
Top Bottom