Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

respect for the proper usage of them po pimp lyrics. :smokin

chop up that paper ***, chop up that paper ***...........

droppin that p-i, m-p, ology, but logically
we learnin these **** biology, and obviously, well...

*johnny p voice* woooooaaaaaahhhhhhhh rriiiiidddeee do you wanna riiiiiiide w/ me (do you wanna riiiiiiiiide w me) baby come ride w/ me*johnny p voice*

Last edited:
respect for the proper usage of them po pimp lyrics.
smokin.gif

chop up that paper ***, chop up that paper ***...........

droppin that p-i, m-p, ology, but logically
we learnin these **** biology, and obviously, well...

*johnny p voice* woooooaaaaaahhhhhhhh rriiiiidddeee do you wanna riiiiiiide w/ me (do you wanna riiiiiiiiide w me) baby come ride w/ me*johnny p voice*
classic verse right here

See I was told the fact that

good game check all game

Never love a chick that be running the streets

Never love a chick that be gone for weeks

Never love a chick that be offerin' your peep's

If she gon' creep, then gon' let her creep

if she gon' cheat, then gon' let her cheat

If she gon' freak, then gon, let her freak

If a *** don't work then a ** don't eat

wink.gif

Im been in houston since 03(college) but was born and raised in Dallas. Htown has always had a presence musically in Dallas. With that said Ced Tucker (Big Tuck) been that dude. Lil Ronnie was the worse one in DSR.

Flip was hotter before he got signed. We blow endo is my favorite freestyle from him.

Mr Pookie and Mr Lucci legends in Dallas
Old swisha house had classic memebers.

Long story short they were doing it. Slim thug still eating actually.

What ever happened to the Freestlye Kingz? I think they were from bryan, or crockett Texas.

There is still room for Flip in the game. Underground Legend and that double disc were both jammin'. I didn't like how Scarface was turnin' on him for T.I. either. He needs to get back on his grind and grab some hot beats. Mike Jones too. I know ya'll remember when Mike had the game on smash. Guerilla Maab used to go hard too:

Belo from Do or Die was found guilty of murder and only got 10 years. I know he was doin' that bop with a grin when he got that sentence. :lol:

LOL yeah I remember hearing about that. I thought he was gonna be gone for life. He got lucky I know he was happy as hell to only get 10 years for second degree murder. :lol: He must of had a good lawyer to get him out of a life sentence. I hear they got a new album in the works too. They still be coming out with solid music.

Yeah man, I know them boys in prison are lookin' at him like he won the lottery for that sentence. Do or Die could still come back too. i remember the last album that I had by them had Kanye on it. This is another classic Chi group that never really blew like they should have:

Last edited:
There is still room for Flip in the game. Underground Legend and that double disc were both jammin'. I didn't like how Scarface was turnin' on him for T.I. either. He needs to get back on his grind and grab some hot beats. Mike Jones too. I know ya'll remember when Mike had the game on smash. Guerilla Maab used to go hard too:

Yeah man, I know them boys in prison are lookin' at him like he won the lottery for that sentence. Do or Die could still come back too. i remember the last album that I had by them had Kanye on it. This is another classic Chi group that never really blew like they should have:
ohh yeah psycho drama, crucial conflict, speedknot mobstaz  was all knocking back in the day.   this is a classic right here. 
pimp.gif

Lol, at this turning into a south nostalgia thread..

Throwbacks... I don came through throwback Walter Payton..

Yessirrr....

I'm a flirt, not a pervert,
push 84s under skirts
I claim North Main my turf,
grill blue like a blue smurf...

This beat tho.. :smokin

Last edited:
yall don't know nothin bout no chalie boy. (that's right w/o the r) and why aint none of yall bump some robert davis?

Last edited:

i remember sending cassettes and 8.00 with a playlist and getting greatness back.

i can only listen to this song screwed its all i know 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom