Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Another classic example of stereotyping white people because its ok to do it here...:smh:
Wouldnt be quite as funny in a remixed rustquivalency tho would it?

Broad looks like she shops at t&t and yans kitchen while sipping soy milk and bootleg bubble tea.
Broad looks like she shops at the swap meet and champs while sipping codine and a 40 oz
Broad looks like she shops at the bazzar while sipping curry sauce.

Man shut ur *** up. Acting like white people dont already stereotype minorities as is.

Man shut ur *** up. Acting like white people dont already stereotype minorities as is.
We sure wouldnt get to type it here...and it wouldnt go completely unnoticed,  like old wavys comment did.

Watch how many jump on my comment now. Purely due to my lack of pigment.

Hush now chamillionaire
'

What does that even mean? 
laugh.gif

Another classic example of stereotyping white people because its ok to do it here...:smh:
Wouldnt be quite as funny in a remixed rustquivalency tho would it?

Broad looks like she shops at t&t and yans kitchen while sipping soy milk and bootleg bubble tea.
Broad looks like she shops at the swap meet and champs while sipping codine and a 40 oz
Broad looks like she shops at the bazzar while sipping curry sauce.

You legit think you be saying something when you post **** like this :rofl:

Last edited:
Hey I love rubbing a bar of of soap all over my body like white people. :lol:

And I love newports and fried chicken. But I'm not the one who feels the need to retort back with a negative black stereotype for every negative white stereotype that gets posted. Dude is extra sensitive :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom