Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

And I love newports and fried chicken. But I'm not the one who feels the need to retort back with a negative black stereotype for every negative white stereotype that gets posted. Dude is extra sensitive :rofl:

I thought titanium supposed to be tough, more like terry cloth tea

Man im ashamed Bradley from the same country as me. At least he from a different coast...only positive i can take from this
laugh.gif

Wildin for not playing a Popeye's commercial instead. Popeye's > KFC. Though they on a downwards slope too.

Still was funny though 
roll.gif

Granted this vid I've seen before and I think the dudes fainting was fake, the sound effects added had me rolling [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Guaranteed that will be the new trend for videos when someone gets put to sleep

I bet he listens to Chamillionaire regularly in 2016 lol. Its is canada after all, probably play him on the radio up there all the time.

frankmatthews frankmatthews my dude, don't put all of us up North in the same boat as ol' Tea boy. :smh:

Chamillionaire got some air time back in '06 but these days it's the same whack sauce 'hip pop', fruity colored 'dreadlocks, 'rap' that you cats are subjected too with an extra helping of 'Charmin soft Drake. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom