Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Hey guys my fault bruhs but no pics ever... sorry I know I'm going to get roasted, but I would never post pics on this site about anyone because I've been here long enough to see fools do nonsense.

Not saying you guys would but I would never do that.

She is a plumper now though from when I saw a pic of her from one of our coworkers facebook online.

I don't do social media either just twitter and I just did that because of sneaker releases :smh:

She wasn't fat back then but she wasn't skinny either.

She had big breasts and a phat *** but not a slim waist so she wasn't like Kylie Jenner coke bottle frame.

She was tall like 5'11 or more but I was taller than her. I was skinny back then and she had weight on me so that's how she overpowered me and took my phone.

Sorry guys man but no pics not doing it.

Will take my roastings now though :\

Hey guys my fault bruhs but no pics ever... sorry I know I'm going to get roasted, but I would never post pics on this site about anyone because I've been here long enough to see fools do nonsense.

She is a plumper now though from when I saw a pic of her from one of our coworkers facebook online.

I don't do social media either just twitter and I just did that because of sneaker releases :smh:

She had big breasts and a phat *** but not a slim waist so she wasn't like Kylie Jenner coke bottle frame.

She was tall like 5'11 or more but I was taller than her. I was skinny back then and she had weight on me so that's how she overpowered me and took my phone.

I know you scared to post her pics because she will come man handle that ***. :lol:

I know you scared to post her pics because she will come man handle that ***.
laugh.gif

I know you scared to post her pics because she will come man handle that ***. :lol:

:lol:

I don't do social media either just twitter and I just did that because of sneaker releases
mean.gif

Will take my roastings now though
ohwell.gif
You posed to let us just have our fun smh 
mean.gif

Your screen name to post ratio is now negative.

Smh at getting bodied by a big chick. Skinny or not you took a massive L.

Last edited:

Your screen name to post ratio is now negative.

Smh at getting bodied by a big chick. Skinny or not you took a massive L.

I never said I didn't take an L.

So you offer a before and after description?

So you offer a before and after description?

putting in work putting in work You done gave away every damn detail if she sees it shes gonna know it's you anyway, minus whale show us :lol:

Back
Top Bottom