Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I don't even think that dude is trollin'. He is dead serious.
laugh.gif
He is.  I blame social media for this.    Everyone nowadays think they're a superstar.   

Last edited:
Okay to anybody from Florida, is that thug kracka a real representation because that has got to be the worst video/song I have ever heard
Actually that chuggo was worst

roll.gif
 this is the most unintentional funny thing i have ever seen.  somebody had to write that for him 

Okay to anybody from Florida, is that thug kracka a real representation because that has got to be the worst video/song I have ever heard
Actually that chuggo was worst

From that vid, in a way yeah... kinda. I mean if this was like 9-10 years ago, I would say yeah definately this a real representation, but I don't see too many people dress like that anymore. You do have some that still dress like that, but for the most part everybody down here is into the whole "sneakerhead"/ hipster/ american eagle and hollister stuff. but Florida is so huge and has so many counties. those cats in the vid look like they were from the Belle Glade/Pahokee or some other deserted country area in Florida like ft. Pierce or something I don't know. I tried to answer your question the best I could. I live in West Palm Beach, so I'm only going by what I see in my area.

Back
Top Bottom