Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

OG Video

Okay to anybody from Florida, is that thug kracka a real representation because that has got to be the worst video/song I have ever heard
Actually that chuggo was worst

From that vid, in a way yeah... kinda. I mean if this was like 9-10 years ago, I would say yeah definately this a real representation, but I don't see too many people dress like that anymore. You do have some that still dress like that, but for the most part everybody down here is into the whole "sneakerhead"/ hipster/ american eagle and hollister stuff. but Florida is so huge and has so many counties. those cats in the vid look like they were from the Belle Glade/Pahokee or some other deserted country area in Florida like ft. Pierce or something I don't know. I tried to answer your question the best I could. I live in West Palm Beach, so I'm only going by what I see in my area.

The only two places in Florida that matter are Dade and Duval.Them boys are from St. Pete. The sneakerhead types he is talking about are the younger kids. Older cats are still like that, they might have moved on to Trues and streetwear, Gucci, Levis etc. from the Rocawear and Sean John. If you get locked up in Florida, those are the types of white boys you will be around.

Last edited:
The only two places in Florida that matter are Dade and Duval.Them boys are from St. Pete. The sneakerhead types he is talking about are the younger kids. Older cats are still like that, they might have moved on to Trues and streetwear, Gucci, Levis etc. from the Rocawear and Sean John. If you get locked up in Florida, those are the types of white boys you will be around.
Thanks
Always wanted to go to Florida but in htown I still see boys doing it like this so I was just curious, even it's alot of "sneaker heads, hipsters" here, I guess old heads really don't change with the times
Edit: thanks dr813 as well

Last edited:
Thanks
Always wanted to go to Florida but in htown I still see boys doing it like this so I was just curious, even it's alot of "sneaker heads, hipsters" here, I guess old heads really don't change with the times
Edit: thanks dr813 as well

Houston and Florida are a lot alike.

^^^ damn that intro man
I miss sweet jones for real
Still mad how 97.9 the boxx did trae
Also learn something new today, never heard of Pyrex, only white rapper that really gets any play is Paul wall, interesting

^^^ damn that intro man
I miss sweet jones for real
Still mad how 97.9 the boxx did trae
Also learn something new today, never heard of Pyrex, only white rapper that really gets any play is Paul wall, interesting

Yeah he had a little buzz when he first got out the pen. I don't know what happened with him and Trae, but he woulda' been better off sticking with him, especially now that Trae is with Grand Hustle and them. It's crazy that Trae gets more play outside of Houston than in his own hometown.

Yeah he had a little buzz when he first got out the pen. I don't know what happened with him and Trae, but he woulda' been better off sticking with him, especially now that Trae is with Grand Hustle and them. It's crazy that Trae gets more play outside of Houston than in his own hometown.
Well it was a big beef with a chick that used to be on the boxx morning show and him and got alot of people fired that's why he doesn't get ANY airplay at all
Here's one article
http://www.alwayztherro.com/2010/04/24/houston-falling-out-of-love-with-97-9-the-box/
And this
Trae Tha Truth hosted the second annual Trae Day in July 2009 near Texas Southern University when it was marred by gun violence at the end of the event. When he explained to the morning crew at radio station KBXX "97.9 The Box" that he did not condone the shooting, he was accused by one of the personalities of being responsible for the violence per se the lyrical content. When Trae Tha Truth retaliated against her on a mixtape, KBXX banned Trae Tha Truth's music and contributed music from the station and ordered their personalities not to play his music. It caused backlash in the music community as several DJs at KBXX were terminated from their positions since due to playing songs that featured Trae.[9] Due to his inability and hindrance from being able to promote his music in Houston as a result, Trae has filed a lawsuit with KBXX early in 2010 citing damages to his career.[10]

^ I scrolled down this page and jumped once I saw those lips....WTF edit: & Peep her homegirl with the Joker face. I really think the apocalypse is near

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom