Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I've been in some nice *** studio apartments, that ain't one :lol:

My *****... I'm saying. The day I gotta live in a storage is the day I'm not on YouTube tryna get attention. It's time to shut the flossing down when it's gotten to that point. Focus on the rebound, not the missed shot.

He hooked it up pretty nice, and yes I stand by saying it's basically a studio apartment.

Given the option god forbid where would y'all rather live? In a car or that studio apartment?

So everyone is going to focus on dude having a TV and not the fact that he was in between spots and shows his new apartment at the end?

He hooked it up pretty nice, and yes I stand by saying it's basically a studio apartment.

Given the option god forbid where would y'all rather live? In a car or that studio apartment?

Oh nah... I feel him being inventive and turning water into wine, but I wouldn't have made a video if that was my situation... or have surround sound. To each their own though.

Last edited:
Oh nah... I feel him being inventive and turning water into wine, but I wouldn't have made a video if that was my situation. To each their own though.
Yea I wouldn't show it off either especially considering the fact I think it's illegal to live in a storage room but it shows ingenuity and he made the best of what was available

So everyone is going to focus on dude having a TV and not the fact that he was in between spots and shows his new apartment at the end?
Bruh thats more then in between apartments.

You crash at your boys, hell even ya moms for weeks.

Could of even got an extended stay hotel room.

That was a thoroughly thought out set up 
laugh.gif

Bruh thats more then in between apartments.

You crash at your boys, hell even ya moms for weeks.

Could of even got an extended stay hotel room.

That was a thoroughly thought out set up :lol:

Exactly. He's whylin for that there alone.
A. He did'nt really need to stay in a storage unit.
B. If he was moving into a real spot in that short of an amount of time was it really necessary to do all that with the storage room. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

200 a month + 5 for electricity he was paying the staff vs staying at a hotel for 2 months nah I'm taking the storage unit. Man living like Earn from Atlanta but the cribs edition. 

More cost efficient after the first week at a hotel. 

200 a month + 5 for electricity he was paying the staff vs staying at a hotel for 2 months nah I'm taking the storage unit. Man living like Earn from Atlanta but the cribs edition. 

More cost efficient after the first week at a hotel. 
Going to bed not worried about being caught, evicted, arrested, and all my belongings left on the street.........priceless.

Oh nah... I feel him being inventive and turning water into wine, but I wouldn't have made a video if that was my situation... or have surround sound. To each their own though.
or a microwave , or a hotplate . Dude was doing the most but it worked out for him 

Going to bed not worried about being caught, evicted, arrested, and all my belongings left on the street.........priceless.
He had 24/7 access to the storage unit the only crime he was breaking was sleeping in it. The staff clearly knew what was up if he was paying them money to run electricity into it. If dude did get arrested it would be some type of minor fee you're making it seem like he's pushing weight risking his whole life

And on top of that dude already copped his new apartment. He showed the video after all this happened when he no longer could get in trouble for what he was doing. Not like dude turned it into his permanent living space.

Having lived in hotels for years because of my job at a time I stand by this man was doing it.

So people are going in at dude for basically not staying with friends or relative and turning a storage unit into a living space?

WTF is wrong with people???

I don't know the entire situation, but it seems there more to it than what he's letting on .... if he hit a rock bottom and made it work, I commend him.

I read store from some fellow NTers that have been down and out and living out of their vehicle, Im sure some of them would say this would of have been a better situation!

I've slept in my car before... BUT I wasn't on YouTube, NT, FB or anywhere else showing how creative my system of survival was. :rofl:

I was too busy plotting on how to NEVER be in that situation again. No one is mad he was in a storage. It's the contradiction of being a "ghost" yet surround sounding and putting multiple fire hazards in your storage unit and then being so low key you make a damn video in the midst of your struggle.

He's lucky the circuit didn't overload and burn that whole building down. Here we were condemning dude who rented a warehouse out to people in Oakland and multiple people died due to makeshift magic like what we see in the video we're discussing, yet, we should applaud this dude for putting other people in danger?

Last edited:
I've slept in my car before... BUT I wasn't on YouTube, NT, FB or anywhere else showing how creative my system of survival was. :rofl:

I was too busy plotting on how to NEVER be in that situation again. No one is mad he was in a storage. It's the contradiction of being a "ghost" yet surround sounding and putting multiple fire hazards in your storage unit and then being so low key you make a damn video in the midst of your struggle.

He's lucky the circuit didn't overload and burn that whole building down. Here we were condemning dude who rented a warehouse out to people in Oakland and multiple people died due to makeshift magic like what we see in the video we're discussing, yet, we should applaud this dude for putting other people in danger?
nope ... I agree with what you said. I thought people were clowning him because he made the best out of a ****** situation

Back
Top Bottom