Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1000001448.jpg

Does't send kid to school but thinks kids come back from school tired? I dont even have kids and know that doesnt calculate.

Does't send kid to school but thinks kids come back from school tired? I dont even have kids and know that doesnt calculate.

Don't try to make sense of it. Lately there has been a push on the religious anti vax right to homeschool your kids. Dont want them turning gay or communist 😂

Well she is correct. The same way adults come on tired after their 8 hour shift, children's energy levels are lower after school. That's just humans in general though.

America's mental health levels are almost at State of Emergency. Wonder if other countries experience it as bad.
Oh it's a widespread pandemic unfortunately. Those, the qanon types, "Common Law Court" folks and all sorts of conspiracy theorists are all over the damn world. These dumbasses used to be their hometown's village idiots in the yesteryears, now some of them even think they're opinion leaders and whistleblowers because of their social media-made echo chambers :smh:

Back
Top Bottom