Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Meanwhile earlier today...

Obama getting his Dwayne Johnson on smelling the people.

Her grill looked melted in that interview. What happened? Her face was cute in the pictures if I recall correctly.[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anywho...
Dude grabs T.I.'s *** while he's singing "whatever you like" :rofl:

Last edited:
Shia out here bugging on beta's.
roll.gif

Did he say "dude your beard smells like cheese"?  and that chick in the back on the right looks a little ashamed to be doing the divided chant with shia

Her grill looked melted in that interview. What happened? Her face was cute in the pictures if I recall correctly.[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anywho...
Dude grabs T.I.'s *** while he's singing "whatever you like"
roll.gif

Actually looks like it was the chick that did it and then shakes her boobs on TIs leg with an evil smile on her face while TI yelled at the dude

Last edited:
"People wanna know what my life is like, what do I do in my spare time."

Man, these thots wanna be famous SOOOOO bad. You are not interesting in any way shape or form. Nobody wants to watch a show about how talentless you are. You wear dresses to your school. You don't deserve a lifetime accomplishment trophy for that God damn :rofl:

welcome to Trump's America

This don't have anything to do with Trump, it's our fault by calling her teacher bae and retweeting and posting her all over social media. Fame today is all about social media likes, retweets, etc.

Last edited:
I tried to resist. Her voice/accent... Good GOD!!! :smh:

And I was ready to rant about dudes gassing her up. She's straight to me.

Man, these thots wanna be famous SOOOOO bad. You are not interesting in any way shape or form. Nobody wants to watch a show about how talentless you are. You wear dresses to your school. You don't deserve a lifetime accomplishment trophy for that God damn
roll.gif
i can't watch the vid since im at work right now, but based on what you just wrote...this chick is getting a show ?? smh thats crazy lol..not mad at the hustle tho

Man, these thots wanna be famous SOOOOO bad. You are not interesting in any way shape or form. Nobody wants to watch a show about how talentless you are. You wear dresses to your school. You don't deserve a lifetime accomplishment trophy for that God damn :rofl:

like for real I dont care about any of that. I wanna see how fat ya *** is and thats it. we really let women get famous because they have a nice body. are we that thirsty as a society?

like for real I dont care about any of that. I wanna see how fat ya *** is and thats it. we really let women get famous because they have a nice body. are we that thirsty as a society?
Yep...social media is a gift and a curse

Yes we are

Back
Top Bottom