Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

"They took my kids" [emoji]128105[/emoji]‍[emoji]128103[/emoji]‍[emoji]128102[/emoji]
Now they bout to take you idiot. And you might not see them kids for a year or 3 because you lost your cool.:smh:

Right smh, he ain't their papi no more.

hqdefault.jpg

PIW is a sav, but I'm sure he didnt know lil mama was only 13.

Last edited:
Wildin. People just doing their job gotta deal with that BS cuz some ***** was too mad to act like an adult

It is funny tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wild'n.

But in the social media world we live in, people get praised for acting petty. 

Word. Dude is wildin thinking he's doing it to the max. Prolly had the biggest smirk on his face while paying off the fines THAT WERE HIS FAULT to begin with.

:rofl: I just read that he paid people $400 to break open all the rolls of pennies to put into wheelbarrows. Then it cost him another $400 to buy the wheelbarrows. Dude is an extreme moron

My fault guys seriously didn't know she was 13.

She looks older but I'll take the jokes.

But I see potential in her

Potential for her to be the next hot ratchet like a Katt Stacks or Cardi B or a reality chick on one of those shows

Look at you... clicking these spoilers thinking I was going to be on some R Kelly steez knowing how young she is and admit that I still wood

:smh:

:nerd:

My fault guys seriously didn't know she was 13.

She looks older but I'll take the jokes.

But I see potential in her

Potential for her to be the next hot ratchet like a Katt Stacks or Cardi B or a reality chick on one of those shows

Look at you... clicking these spoilers thinking I was going to be on some R Kelly steez knowing how young she is and admit that I still wood

:smh:

:nerd:

lmmfao!!!!

Back
Top Bottom