Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Doing it or nah

You really only need one.

Idk on that one, but that's alot of money

Both of you are wildin for even considering this. WTF is wrong with y'all? :rofl:

" Donate a Testicle. The payout for this is $35,000

On a episode of “Extreme Cheapskates “a Las Vegas man figured out a way to make some money by signing up for medical trials. He saved himself more than $750. That inspired him to take it one step further. Most recently he also agreed to donate one of his testicles. But they didn’t just leave him hanging. They replaced it with an artificial one and paid him $35,000. It was reported that he used the money to purchase a Nissan 370 Z."

My fault guys seriously didn't know she was 13.

She looks older but I'll take the jokes.

But I see potential in her

Potential for her to be the next hot ratchet like a Katt Stacks or Cardi B or a reality chick on one of those shows

Look at you... clicking these spoilers thinking I was going to be on some R Kelly steez knowing how young she is and admit that I still wood

mean.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif

#sidehustle2017 
laugh.gif

They doing this for medical research purpose only or are people getting them thangs installed in their own sacks? 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
In case ya think im wilding

When one testicle is removed, there is usually no effect on a man’s sexual function. Most of the time, the remaining testicle produces enough testosterone and sperm to compensate for the testicle that has been removed. Therefore, the man should still be able to get an erection and ejaculate as he did before. He should also be able to father biological children.

http://www.issm.info/sexual-health-...one-or-both-testicles-affect-a-mans-sex-life/

Chick Dates Men For Money And Her Boyfriend Doesn’t Mind!

Musician Marcia Favre has come up with a novel way to make extra money - by becoming a professional dater. The 33-year-old New Yorker goes on Champagne dates with older, rich men in exchange for cash and has made $9,000 to date. Earning between $150 to $300 dollars a pop, on one particularly lucrative date Marcia earned $1500 - just for a 30-minute drink at a bar.

About to tell my girl she in the wrong field of work :lol:

Back
Top Bottom