Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

might not be wildin though - who knows what that priest did! 

Priest wildin' for flailing around like that, although he did catch quite a big service of knuckle sandwich.

Btw what's the backstory on this and were the homies in jerseys that ran up undercover officers or friends of the homie that drew first blood?

A pimp named Slickback just calmly strolled up there and gave him the hands :rofl:

Ouch...

Yes!!!

Don't mind them - I was thinking the same thing. Although the kids are staring on a positive note and good vibes, if it's not translating to better grades, it's all for not!
Yea but that's what we barely see today. A personal, positive connection to the teacher which correlates to a respectful learning environment. We get the gist of what a teacher does, they teach. However, the relationship from teacher to student should be the first thing and if that doesn't correlate then the teacher has other motives....

Don't mind them - I was thinking the same thing. Although the kids are staring on a positive note and good vibes, if it's not translating to better grades, it's all for not!
Pretty sure a good teacher/student relationship has some type of positive effect.

Why are y'all dismissive of that?

Yea but that's what we barely see today. A personal, positive connection to the teacher which correlates to a respectful learning environment. We get the gist of what a teacher does, they teach. However, the relationship from teacher to student should be the first thing and if that doesn't correlate then the teacher has other motives....
Do you have any data indicating this behaviour you speak of has been lost?

I dislike when people assume because it looks cool and seems fun automatically means it's yielding results.

One thing to remember is that everyone learn differently. Some need to be walked while others just need to be let loose.

Some of the best teachers I have ever seen have been strick; however, I seen great teachers strick, lax, personal and not.

BTW, other motives like becoming a viral sensation? Not saying those are his intentions but he clearly had someone recording him and the video was uploaded.

Pretty sure a good teacher/student relationship has some type of positive effect.

Why are y'all dismissive of that?
I'm not dismissive of what he is doing, all I simply said was, is it translating to better grades.

Last edited:
I'm with kingkoopa kingkoopa
You dudes are terrible.[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Sometimes just enjoy the goddamn sunset and leave it at that.

I have a question for you guys?

So would it be better if he never made that effort?
Is grades the only development in school that matters? (Because social skills and development is also a big one fellas)
Are you only down playing it because you felt the news coverage is unnecessary?

And most importantly....

What the hell you done lately for our youth?

Last edited:
What the hell you done lately for our youth?
1. Toys For Tots was the most recent event for youth. (yearly event)

2. Mini Bootcamp for trouble teens. (yearly event)

3. Big Brother for almost a year. (once)

4. Mentor, Development and Empowering minors (when I have time to take in minors in my business)

5. Summer Youth camps (3x)

and a few other things.

Some individuals need though loving none of that friendship relationship.

1. Toys For Tots was the most recent event for youth. (yearly event)

2. Mini Bootcamp for trouble teens. (yearly event)

3. Big Brother for almost a year. (once)
4. Mentor, Development and Empowering minors (when I have time to take in minors in my business)

5. Summer Youth camps (3x)

and a few other things.

Some individuals need though loving none of that friendship relationship.

21ce9at.jpg

If you do all that then you should be supportive of a fellow mentor.
But you know the drilly....

giphy.gif

P.S. Once a year is cool and all but my man's does it EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
21ce9at.jpg

If you do all that then you should be supportive of a fellow mentor.
But you know the drilly....

giphy.gif
lol .....

who wasn't supportive?

again, all for it if is yielding results ....

I never seen teacher that do positive things tring to become internet sensations which is another problem .. 

PS.
These are some of the copies I had laying around. I just like to volunteer and give back to the community and the kids. 

Last edited:

:rofl:

nevermind, found it somewhere else, i can't stop laughing at this stupidity :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom