Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Word b....ima make it short...so I go to QC mall to go get me some timbs walk by pac sun and see that there's a line for a raffle (i did see a yeezy sign so it was a bit obvious) but i wasnt 100% sure plus im not into the whole yeezy thing but i said meh why not...so I go to this fat cupcake eating version of post malone and ask him his ansmwer " nah for some vans" proceded to give me a smirk and a get outta here lame look. Im like word...we have a jokester here...then the more i look the more this dufus looks mad familiar...so i ask him yo my dude...aint u alp from NT and he gives me this homo *** pound like yeah...and stay away from me kinda vibe...

Bruhhhhhhhhhh

Lucky you was wit your husband b...wouldve been on the receiving end of these hands....

JK

But still dude came off mad dcikish....acting like hot **** u aint even have your pelle pelle on b....sun had a C9 champion joint from target...calm down b...sun had a supreme sticker on his beenie being flagrant...
post already fat lmao

im dead

Def not doing it

Shoulda done some homework before going out on a date

Girl Visits Doctor For Rash After One Night Stand Only To Receive Nasty Results

Here is the only backstory you need to know: A girl gets an abnormal rash after a guy with finished on her face and chest.

What do you do when you get a rash and it hurts? Get it looked at because what is the worst thing that could happen? I’ll tell you… THIS IS IT! This girl on Twitter shared the story:

Suspicion started when the rash came on her face and chest.

But it’s no type of STD causing the rash, so what’s going on?

Brace yourself… HERE COMES

Where does he work?? OF COURSE:

Mannnn I would've put the 45 right on his lips and made him piss himself.

Last edited:

:smh:

Dude that excuse made it 10x worse. "I mixed ninja & ginger" then the dickhead tries to turn it into a pity party for him at the end. What a dickhead. Hope he loses his whole fan base for the explanation alone. :smh:

:smh:

Dude that excuse made it 10x worse. "I mixed ninja & ginger" then the dickhead tries to turn it into a pity party for him at the end. What a dickhead. Hope he loses his whole fan base for the explanation alone. :smh:

His whole fan base IS little white 13 y/o kids that say far worse things that ninja + ginger :lol:

That post you made belongs in here@Tdogg2k

:nerd:
Without the "leave it alone or chalk it up comments. ".
Has anyone ever dealt with a girl with herpes? (Vaginal) Takes medicine for it doesn't flair up and you always use condoms. That's how it's pretty preventable always wash up

Doing research though it's more dangerous than hpv yea. But from what I've read. She takes that medicine no flair ups no problems for you. My ex had type 1 cold sores but whenever she had a cold sore we just wouldn't kiss or have intercourse

As long as your careful.
:nerd:

His whole fan base IS little white 13 y/o kids that say far worse things that ninja + ginger :lol:

:smh: :smh: :smh:
Going To YouTube Now To Unsubscribe, If You Listen Zhou Cane Hear Him Try To Repeat It The 2nd Time To Switch From "Er" To "Ninger" Heard The Same "Ninger" **** On The Street Outlaws Podcast A Few Weeks Ago

Back
Top Bottom