Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

^^ Crazy story :lol:

But goes to show you how gullible people are especially with the social media era. Dude was finessing lmao. Would love see the look on the chicks faces who let him smash because they thought he was a "star". Get it how you don't live it I guess.

Anywho...

Guys a real sav. Gotta do what u gotta do sometimes

Just looked at her instagram... [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️2 years in the gym and hasn't lost any weight. [emoji]128530[/emoji]I bet she falls off on her diet every week.

Just looked at her instagram... [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️2 years in the gym and hasn't lost any weight. [emoji]128530[/emoji]I bet she falls off on her diet every week.

U know exactly the type of "gym goer" she is. Put on her outfits go socialize with everyone, take 100 pics then walk the treadmill for 8 minutes then drink her smoothie after and go home

Ol girl ain't do nothing but wear a shirt while trying to get in better health, she shouldn't be here.

I think they're saying she's wilding for thinking a player type dude like Drake would treat her... at all, much less better than the average dude who's hitting on the late night creep.

Lmao cot damn

Went through her pics to see if you were serious and it looks like you were right. She's making it sound like these two photos weren't taken on the same day. She had the nerve to say that was a year and a half's difference with all her gym photos :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom