Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I can't hate on her, supposedly she's lost 90 pounds so far. Maybe she's not losing weight in the most efficient and effective manner but she's doing it. I do wonder how she became a "Fitonomy Athlete" though. Do those IG athletic companies usually recruit hefty people like that?

I will say her confidence level is SSJ3 though. I wonder how many dudes she has sliding in her DMs tryna smash.

Last edited:
Cock diesel

:rofl:

But in all seriousness, that is screaming cancer cells :x

These people are bugging, walking contradictions. They try so hard to deny who they are biologically unless it suits their needs, they still using those same body parts while denying what it makes them.

R.I.P and this is horrible but sorry the fact this happened is wildin :smh:

Wilding to the max. I still can't see how this could really happen, makes no sense. Where is the photographer, and what is his/her explanation of this? And why is ol girl smiling through this news report, :lol:. She is a little to chipper for reporting on someone's death.

Racist? :lol:

^^ Crazy story :lol:

But goes to show you how gullible people are especially with the social media era. Dude was finessing lmao. Would love see the look on the chicks faces who let him smash because they thought he was a "star". Get it how you don't live it I guess.

Anywho...

He doing it bro :smokin. Some people barely know how to ride with both hands :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah yall bugging if you hitting that. Gotta draw a line on where thick ends one day...

I can't hate on her, supposedly she's lost 90 pounds so far. Maybe she's not losing weight in the most efficient and effective manner but she's doing it. I do wonder how she became a "Fitonomy Athlete" though. Do those IG athletic companies usually recruit hefty people like that?

I will say her confidence level is SSJ3 though. I wonder how many dudes she has sliding in her DMs tryna smash.
She's only lost 90 pounds in 2 years... alot of her posts say she works out 7 days a week... there's something fishy there. She should be further along. I'm not hating, I'm fat, but I know exactly what's to blame if I don't lose weight when I am working out frequently... I'm slipping up in the food dept. It's annoying AF with all the Fitonomy shout outs in each post, this girl is delusional with the giving workout advice and motivational sermons tho. It's fine to get some confidence and to even document your progress... but there should be ACTUAL progress before trying to come off as Jillian Michaels.  

Judging from the 2 cats in this thread that said they would I'd assume she averages like 4 DMs a day :x

It's annoying AF with all the Fitonomy shout outs in each post, this girl is delusional with the giving workout advice and motivational sermons tho. It's fine to get some confidence and to even document your progress... but there should be ACTUAL progress before trying to come off as Jillian Michaels. 

Oh. I didn't look that deep into her posts but I agree she shouldn't front like she's some fitness guru to her 200k+ followers. But at the same time, if someone is serious about adopting a more active and healthy lifestyle they should know better than to get on The Gram for guidance--especially if they're hitting up this girl specifically.

Last edited:
She's only lost 90 pounds in 2 years... alot of her posts say she works out 7 days a week... there's something fishy there. She should be further along. I'm not hating, I'm fat, but I know exactly what's to blame if I don't lose weight when I am working out frequently... I'm slipping up in the food dept. It's annoying AF with all the Fitonomy shout outs in each post, this girl is delusional with the giving workout advice and motivational sermons tho. It's fine to get some confidence and to even document your progress... but there should be ACTUAL progress before trying to come off as Jillian Michaels.  

Here is the thing, what you, me or this chick considers to be an efficient work out may not equal to the same thing. I see women at my job who walk around the lobby for 15-20 mins everyday and truly believe they are really doing something. Now, I'm not hating because that is better than doing nothing at all. But if you are talking about seeing results, they definitely won't see the same results as the woman who is in the gym doing HIIT or strength training. Better yet, someone running a few miles a day.

She could be "working out" 7 days a week for all we know. The real thing is what is she doing during those work out sessions, and what her diet is.

Prolly will have a child and name him
Jaiden
Aiden
Kaiden
But where was
1680016-mk2_raiden_super.png

I always said I'd name my first born Raiden and my wife was on board. But then we had a twin boy and girl, so I HAD to call an audible and name them Luke and Leia. #nexttimebaby

There is a ish ton of kids name that recently

My son has 2 kids named aiden and aidan hi class

people cant name they kid what they want without being judged goodness :x

Where's the NT thread where somebody had a kid name DeXerxes in his class ? :rofl:

Last edited:
I always said I'd name my first born Raiden and my wife was on board. But then we had a twin boy and girl, so I HAD to call an audible and name them Luke and Leia. #nexttimebaby
Where's the NT thread where somebody had a kid name DeXerxes in his class ? :rofl:

:lol: how do you even pronounce that

Back
Top Bottom