Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

My dude got a baby in the bar celebrating at 11:30 AM on a Monday VEGAS RAIDERS KILLIN IT ALREADY pic.twitter.com/Ev9dnI8LUB
laugh.gif

Son had the nerve to look at someone else as the blame like that whole production wasn't doomed from the start.
bruh that was all on purpose to create a viral video...

I don't know how you guys can't tell when a video is fake 

A few vids

Brian Pumper Runs From A Skinny Dude After Allegedly Smashing His Baby Mama!

now this is a 2 part story

first video

Kid breaks into a home and steals some jordans, gets caught and the mom defends him

second video, same kid that stole the shows tried to burn the house down

mother raising the kid.... not doing it :smh:

So many people try to do that story **** now. I don't get on twitter like that anymore, but ppl screenshot em on imgur and post to reddit all the time 
mean.gif
 why can't ppl just stay in their own lane.

Speaking of staying in their lane, Spotify wildin with this new Rap Caviar ****. Just give me my music and ****. Might **** around and switch to Tidal, YT Red, or even Apple Music on an Android 
laugh.gif

I thought it was the kid crying lol,.... But why they mad at the worker like he made them stuck in there

Lol i know right. Reminded me of when i worked at a telly and this crazy lady who was a long term guest got stuck in the elevator. She kept crying and yelling saying her daughters alone in the car. We all thinking its a small child...man this womans daughter was like 20yrs old. She comes strolling in like "oh my moms stuck in the elevator? Ok" and went back to her phone.

Lady got kicked out and banned from there a few weeks after. She left her mentally disabled son alone in the room (after the hotel and childrens services or whatever told her not to repeatedly) and lil man clogged the damn toilet, got shook and jumped on the bed and the water flooded both rooms beside it and the one downstairs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom