Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rachel-dolezal-too-black-my-husband/99578982/

Chick is gobbich. Did her dude know she was on bs or did she act like her parents were dead? I've never met a black female with pink nipples. How did get that one over on him?

Your wife sounds super cool. 

My lil sis went to school with someone whose name worked the same way. I thought she would be the only one but I guess it was too good of an idea to be limited to one mind.

His wife was really silly enough to want to have her kid tormented throughout middle and high school? :lol:

Doing it!
smokin.gif
This ***** making money, getting millions of views off tasting chicken wings. What am I doing wrong with my life? 
laugh.gif

Your wife sounds super cool. 

My lil sis went to school with someone whose name worked the same way. I thought she would be the only one but I guess it was too good of an idea to be limited to one mind.
His wife was really silly enough to want to have her kid tormented throughout middle and high school?
laugh.gif
Kids get made fun of anyway. Might as well have an awesome name. Raiden a name you want to put some respeck on nahmean

watched every one of his vids after seeing it posted in here. he's doing so well. invited to ny , given the vlone ups , more exposure on top of the other guest appearances he's done on other channels. all while spending less than 10 to dine each vid

[h1]Fake Miami Dolphins Player Has Been Scamming White Women For 3 Years[/h1]
According to Black Sports Online, the Catfish story began in 2014. Ricardo “Maserati Ric” Agnant somehow finessed his way into the NFL Regional combine at the Dolphins training, despite having never played football in college. In fact, there was no record that he had even attended college. Agnant then used that one day at the NFL Combine in 2014 and turned it into years of catfishing people into thinking he played for the Dolphins.

http://balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/fake-miami-dolphins-player-scamming-white-women/

Back
Top Bottom