Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That kop video looked like a bootleg starship troopers "want to kno more?" joint

Last edited:
Fools really walked off at the end acting extra hard thinking they were really doing it
roll.gif
police making isis inspired videos
mean.gif
they not even trying to hide it anymore

look at homies face in the thumbnail. look at the symmetrical wrinkle in his forehead. look at all the concern in his eyes. dude means BUSINESS
roll.gif

and especially that walk at the end that they had to discuss before shooting the video. lmaooooooo

edit: should i be laughing? theyre 30 minutes away from me. these the same cops that pull me over for "your yellow sticker is expired. oh its not? oops. license and registration anyway please."

Last edited:
I don't get it. Seems like they're about business.
I don't doubt they are but how are you gonna make a Cartel/ISIS style WWE promo for criminals? :lol: :lol:

I'm saying tho :rofl:

I don't doubt they are but how are you gonna make a Cartel/ISIS style WWE promo for criminals? :lol: :lol:
u wildin... I didn't see any of that ... Just a message to the community and the people that are ruining the community.

u wildin... I didn't see any of that ... Just a message to the community and the people that are ruining the community.

Word. Seems like a stern message to me. Don't see any wildin at all. Straight to the point. We about that action.

Armed ski masked dudes just showing you they were serious about the undercovers.

Fools really walked off at the end acting extra hard thinking they were really doing it :rofl:

I'm with the others on this and I'll say that there's nothing wrong with the video.

You'd share the same opinion if your son/daughter or brother/sister was the one ODing.

Y'all must be from florida, live in florida, or are the drug dealers :lol:

Straight WWE-style heel promo

Last edited by a moderator:
Them cops corny.

I'm biased but a good amount of all police men have a complex that only works when they're badged and armed.

But that's a discussion for another thread.

Fools really walked off at the end acting extra hard thinking they were really doing it :rofl:

you caint charge nobody with murder off a drug sell lmao

or can you in FL?

but really **** them clowns, he should put that energy into findin rapists and killers

dummys love to villainize drug dealin

or can you in FL?

but really **** them clowns, he should put that energy into findin rapists and killers

yea if someone od's off your batch it's technically homicide via accidental overdose. As long as they aint bustin the kush dealers idc what the feds do. Tired of seeing kids i grew up with noddin off heroin.

thats some

or can you in FL?

yea if someone od's off your batch it's technically homicide via accidental overdose. As long as they aint bustin the kush dealers idc what the feds do. Tired of seeing kids i grew up with noddin off heroin.

yea i looked it up, only in certain states

dat ********

Yeah ppl don't see the forest for the trees when it comes to drugs, but I'm not about to get on a soapbox :lol:

Back
Top Bottom