Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:x

Last edited:
Im not crazy bout the Futurist model either, but its leaps and bounds better than the Curry3

Does Curry have design influence over his UA sigs, and he just has terrible taste?
Or is he just getting boned by a team of back designers

Fools really walked off at the end acting extra hard thinking they were really doing it :rofl:

Last edited:

@alp
  yo it just got funny again my dude
is this really all? My dude .. You need an interior designer ... Popcorn ceilings, weird crown molding, wth is that I'm the wall, different hardwood floors, @ screen to separate the rooms and a baby's drawing all in one picture .. Wth?

I don't doubt they are but how are you gonna make a Cartel/ISIS style WWE promo for criminals? :lol: :lol:
u wildin... I didn't see any of that ... Just a message to the community and the people that are ruining the community.

Naa folks were roasting it on twitter too :lol:,I've probably seen too many of those vids but they were definitely inspired by those vids. Armed ski masked dudes in the background while someone talks to the camera.

Just funny seeing it from law enforcement

Last edited:

Fools really walked off at the end acting extra hard thinking they were really doing it :rofl:

I'm with the others on this and I'll say that there's nothing wrong with the video.

You'd share the same opinion if your son/daughter or brother/sister was the one ODing.

Welp,didn't mean to laugh at anything beyond the surface level of the vid. It's gone viral because of what I mentioned before but I'll take the L on this one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom