Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I was just watchin hella videos of **** studs giving top

they were like da brat

more like tomboys than ******* who look like ******

edit: yall out of order

it aint like i said i beat off to it

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: so you watching "hella" videos of broads giving dome with your pants on? For what purpose bruh?

:lol: so you watching "hella" videos of broads giving dome with your pants on? For what purpose bruh?

i was originally watchin this big ***** lez scenes

then the "**** gives top" popped up at the bottom where they have related or suggested videos

i went ahead and clicked on, opened up pandoras box, ended up watchin like 8 **** vids of them givin the meanest top

edit: of course pants on, i havent beat off in a long time, probably a good year and some change

Last edited by a moderator:

then the "**** gives top" popped up at the bottom where they have related or suggested videos

i went ahead and clicked on, opened up pandoras box, ended up watchin like 8 **** vids of them givin the meanest top

edit: of course pants on, i havent beat off in a long time, probably a good year and some change

Pants on, **** it, pants off

Last edited:

You can't say you haven't beat off in a long time unless you ain't beat off since 96 fam

Come on player. Looking at not just one but several vids, pants on, is weirder than just doing what you gotta do.

Who are you trying to fool? :lol:

:lol: there are some girls with short hair that do it for me.

But a woman whose intention is to look like a man? Yeah idk about that one....

Back
Top Bottom