Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol: so you watching "hella" videos of broads giving dome with your pants on? For what purpose bruh?

i was originally watchin this big ***** lez scenes

then the "**** gives top" popped up at the bottom where they have related or suggested videos

i went ahead and clicked on, opened up pandoras box, ended up watchin like 8 **** vids of them givin the meanest top

edit: of course pants on, i havent beat off in a long time, probably a good year and some change

Come on player. Looking at not just one but several vids, pants on, is weirder than just doing what you gotta do.

Who are you trying to fool? :lol:

:lol: there are some girls with short hair that do it for me.

But a woman whose intention is to look like a man? Yeah idk about that one....

how is that weirder? its my pre game

how is that weirder? its my pre game
So you watching the Queen Latifah from Set It Off, or Ronnie from Players Club lesbians.

Nope never did a pregame like that, I drink shots before going to the club as my pregame.  

Did pregaming change?

someone said she went from New York to California :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
someone said she went from New York to California
laugh.gif
I remember when I saw her on the show, she was good.  Then she started hemrrhaging L's her voice is annoying, she smokes and that personality. Now she has sunk to new lows.

My boy got married and the dj was lesbian and brought her girl...by the end of the night the stud was trying to fight me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My post lady is a braid and shorts lesbian but she pretty as hell. I be flirting heavy trying to get my package delivered [emoji]128527[/emoji]

i was originally watchin this big ***** lez scenes

then the "**** gives top" popped up at the bottom where they have related or suggested videos

i went ahead and clicked on, opened up pandoras box, ended up watchin like 8 **** vids of them givin the meanest top

edit: of course pants on, i havent beat off in a long time, probably a good year and some change
BOWL

My boy got married and the dj was lesbian and brought her girl...by the end of the night the stud was trying to fight me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My post lady is a braid and shorts lesbian but she pretty as hell. I be flirting heavy trying to get my package delivered [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Son... :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom