Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Welp :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just now realizing Hurricane Chris looks so much like a bull dagger.

Bow wow lyin to kick it. :smh:

Welp
roll.gif
roll.gif
I like to imagine he's checking his Instagram in this picture..."yeah...they loving a young boss, look at all the love I am receiving online."
A new challenger approaches!
I was really gonna question how being attracted to a biological woman could be anything less than heterosexual. hell, my **** don't know or care if she drives a Subaru.

Last edited:
I was just watchin hella videos of **** studs giving top

They drop the act quick and did it so wild and natural

I'm tryna get dat rubber neck from a bad one now

Can confirm, ***t happens from time to time. Not bragging just saying I was at the right place at the right time

Yall gonna clown but there be some studs out there with attractive feminine features and sometimes I wanna take em down just on some weird male dominance steez. :lol:

Last edited:
Yall gonna clown but there be some studs out there with attractive feminine features and sometimes I wanna take em down just on some weird male dominance steez.
laugh.gif
not I, my good sir. to have a woman dispense with pretense and go full animal is pretty much the entire point of the pursuit.

Yall gonna clown but there be some studs out there with attractive feminine features and sometimes I wanna take em down just on some weird male dominance steez. :lol:

Bout to have enough challengers in here for a Marvel vs Capcom fight.

Last edited:
Pandora ain't gonna be the one getting their box opened according to some of these posts.

Back
Top Bottom