Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

nerd.gif

Last edited:
:lol: BowL Wow was on Desus & Mero and they asked him if his social media L's are real or if he's trolling. He didn't really answer.

Whenever I think of Bow wow Ls, I gonna know years ago to one of those MTV shows. Him and Swizz beats were looking at Rolls or something and Swizz suggested Bow buy it since he was looking. BW then had to call his mom who shut that ish down with the quickness and they were just standing there awkwardly.

Granted it was a wise decision but it all happened on camera and he was trying to stunt

In a rare non Bowl Wow moment remember when he was on the red carpet interviewing people and Ace hood bootleg watch fell apart in front of him. My mans tried to help Ace out lmao

Wait, kinda off topic but I was seeing in this thread "bowl" before bow wow took his recent L...wtf is bowl? something i need to urban dictionary search??

The bol references and **** strap on jokes is corny real talk

Anytime u gotta lie about what was said, or u referring to something improperly its lame

Anytime u gotta lie about what was said, or u referring to something improperly its lame

The only one referring to something improperly is your lame ***. Dumbass dunno the difference between "bold" and "bowl". I even bolded the word bold for you

Get out your feelings young bowl

Wait, kinda off topic but I was seeing in this thread "bowl" before bow wow took his recent L...wtf is bowl? something i need to urban dictionary search??

Nah, dude keeps trying to convince us "bold as hell" can actually be replaced with "bowl as hell".

Instead of admitting his family just country as hell, he wants to fight for the bowl in him.

The only one referring to something improperly is your lame ***. Dumbass dunno the difference between "bold" and "bowl". I even bolded the word bold for you

Get out your feelings young bowl

:lol:

This thread is on [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom