Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:rofl: :rofl:

Was dying at this gif in class, teacher asked me what was funny and told me to focus :smh:

The dark ceaser is what makes it indefensible for me.

Apparently Oakland got more lesbians per capita than anywhere else in the country. I'd be lying if I said I didn't see women with women on a daily basis that I would smash. :lol:

But the literal stud/spike types that think they're a man in a womans body?

Makes me feel sick and itchy just thinking about receiving top from any sentient being with a fade.

Last edited:
She don't look nothin like a ***** tho

Real talk y'all must be ***** born of ***** if u feel that way
Look how upset you are b. All in your feelings and hurt, your self esteem has deteriorated quicker than lebron's hairline in this thread. What you need to do is come to terms with yourself that you have wet dreams of getting top from women that look like men. It's okay though, we all know you confused and nothing's wrong with that. I'm done "hating" on you for your fetish of men with vaginas but you know that's your choice b. 

how you sound

She don't look nothin like a ***** tho

Real talk y'all must be ***** born of ***** if u feel that way
Look how upset you are b. All in your feelings and hurt, your self esteem has deteriorated quicker than lebron's hairline in this thread. What you need to do is come to terms with yourself that you have wet dreams of getting top from women that look like men. It's okay though, we all know you confused and nothing's wrong with that. I'm done "hating" on you for your fetish of men with vaginas but you know that's your choice b. 
how you sound
I'm chillin

I'm passing anytime she want to come around looking like crip Matt Barnes, ain't no shortage of feminine sexy women out there.

That's the whole point slickp is missing. Bruh is choosing women who look/act like men. If that's your whole thing, cool... but why you tryin to convince everyone else that we're weird for like feminine women?

The cut did have me ****** up at first but Amber Rose is bald and I'm def letting her jaw me up.

She not comin around me dressed like that though :lol:
Only certain chicks can pull that look off, and amber rose is one of em :pimp: :pimp:

you was just on here talking about how you watched video after video of a bunch of studs give top....but we're the ones with the problem

**** outta here you bowl face lying

I'm passing anytime she want to come around looking like crip Matt Barnes, ain't no shortage of feminine sexy women out there.

That's the whole point slickp is missing. Bruh is choosing women who look/act like men. If that's your whole thing, cool... but why you tryin to convince everyone else that we're weird for like feminine women?
U ignorant flat out

U ignorant flat out

Says the guy who thinks the phrase "bold as ____" was stolen by white people in the 90s and is supposed to be bowl.

Last edited:

i kno you *****

you caint wait to hop online to play hard
YOU cant wait to hop online and get hard off manly wimmen. You sound like you need a ***** that does oddjobs like sheetrock, jerry rig generators to houses, and rotates tires while havin a fat *** and a peach fuzz mustache.
***** wants a chick with an adam's apple who pee standing up

Back
Top Bottom